What podcast are you listening to right now?

Just listened to the first episode of the Sammy the bull Gravano podcast.

It’s excellently done. Sammy, his daughter and FBI agents contribute.

Future proof is another regular listen, as is trademate for gambling.

I'm currently listening to "My favourite Murder" - murder/comedy combination by two American women, Karen Kilgarriff and Georgia Hardstark.

Next on my list is "West Cork", the Ian Bailey one - anyone listened to it?

Generally, I have an interest in crime (surprising I know!) so I have listened to and enjoyed both the Serial series, Dirty John and S- town.

I listen to the doc on one podcast a lot and also dip in and out of This American Life.

So, give me ideas and recommendations people...

I think you would really like The Nobody Zone. It's on RTE and Youtube about an Irish serial killer in London. It's very Dark and Hard Boiled and fasicating in a most disturbing way.

I like the more recent Blindboy Boatman ones. Some good interviews.

The documentary about The Comedy Store on Sky Arts is interesting because it goes into how comedians started doing podcasts.

Mostly I will only look at shorter clips of podcasts on Youtube and if I see the full length one is 3 hours long then I dont bother.

I like a lot of audiobooks on Youtube. I tend to avoid Libravox because it will often have very poor quality recordings.

I love the half hour length Victorian Horror Stories from from Bitesize Audio Classics.
Horror Babble have some good stuff too. There is also a guy that does all Arthur Conan Doyle books. All on Youtube.

Madame Cowell's Ghost by Joseph Sheridan La Fanu is one of the better ones from Libravox.

I think you would really like The Nobody Zone. It's on RTE and Youtube about an Irish serial killer in London. It's very Dark and Hard Boiled and fasicating in a most disturbing way.

I like the more recent Blindboy Boatman ones. Some good interviews.

The documentary about The Comedy Store on Sky Arts is interesting because it goes into how comedians started doing podcasts.

Mostly I will only look at shorter clips of podcasts on Youtube and if I see the full length one is 3 hours long then I dont bother.

I like a lot of audiobooks on Youtube. I tend to avoid Libravox because it will often have very poor quality recordings.

I love the half hour length Victorian Horror Stories from from Bitesize Audio Classics.
Horror Babble have some good stuff too. There is also a guy that does all Arthur Conan Doyle books. All on Youtube.

Madame Cowell's Ghost by Joseph Sheridan La Fanu is one of the better ones from Libravox.

I loved the nobody zone!! I could listen to his voice forever.

Thanks for the recommendations

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

24th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Horatio Gould

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼