Vladimir Putin

Mr Putin Is

• Total voters
Another thread, another display of FOTY triggering. The drugs, the drugs. Scarlet for ya, you would think you would have moved on from being exposed as a liar by now.
🤣🤣🤣

This aged well.
The premise is still accurate as in he has invaded due to Russia's security concerns and threats (perceived or not), this has been coming but still took everyone by surprise because it is so close to the EU. He has been saying for 2 decades for nato to stop advancing and already went into Georgia for the same reason.

Will he go further than Ukraine, I strongly doubt it unless he really has lost the plot. Hopefully he will be toppled from the inside but wouldn't count on it.

Vlad is the Man, He is demonised because he has disrupted the regime change plans for the US/NATO/ Gulf States in Syria. AND establishment of a NATO base in Crimea.
With his alliance with China ,he has escaped the control of the US dollar reserve currency tyranny.
Vlad did not invade and create chaos in Libya,Iraq.Yugoslavia, Yemen, Somalia. He does not drone innocent wedding parties in Pakistan and Yemen as Nobel prize winer Obama does.
Th real war criminala are Bushes,Poppy and GW, Dick Cheney ,Clintons ,Bill & Hillary,Obama.Rumsfield,Blair. Madeleine Albright,Victoria Nudelmann and more.
Stop imbibing the Western propaganda liquor.
LGBT, Transgender pissholes are minority of minority issues. Real issues are hunger ,poverty, homelessness, jobs and peace.
What a lovely man is the Vlad! :rolleyes:

At the of the day aul Vladimir has a rough life of it.You have to appreciate his rise to success through honest and political means.He’s like marmite you either love him or hate him.Just an opinion from an aul chap.
He's like the kind of marmite that kills journalists and political opponents, illegally invades countries, and awards state property to chosen oligarchs. Don't like that kind of marmite myself. But each to his own, right aul chap?

He's like the kind of marmite that kills journalists and political opponents, illegally invades countries, and awards state property to chosen oligarchs. Don't like that kind of marmite myself. But each to his own, right aul chap?
Yes aul sport he has done all of those things but I hear he’s taken it very handy on the pubs and catering establishments in Russia and one can only admire such greatness.But yes I do realise he has done a few bad things.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼