UCC and CIT R&G Week 2011

I usually lock myself away and hide every year for this shite.

One of our temps came into work the other day, with a bottle in each hand, langers drunk at 2 o clock.
This was in work like.
What a clown.

He then called me 4 times that night askin if he could call over. (every weekend at this stage)

Dude, take the hint, I'm not gona ride you.

Time for a new phone number.

frigid bitch!!

love you!!

R&G week in UCC is by all accounts very carefully planned with the guards and local residents on committees etc CIT dont bother their arse by all accounts.

i was in the area of UCC last night and they had staff and student patrols in the area cleaning up and calming down the dickheads.
pub dont give a shit about serving drinkl to kids ,drunk sober underage or what.

the pub opposite the lee hotel was offerring an illegal drink promotion of hald pint drinks at certain hours (Happy hours) against the law but they didnt give a shite

R&G week in UCC is by all accounts very carefully planned with the guards and local residents on committees etc CIT dont bother their arse by all accounts.

i was in the area of UCC last night and they had staff and student patrols in the area cleaning up and calming down the dickheads.
pub dont give a shit about serving drinkl to kids ,drunk sober underage or what.

the pub opposite the lee hotel was offerring an illegal drink promotion of hald pint drinks at certain hours (Happy hours) against the law but they didnt give a shite

hhhmmmm, interesting, whats the name of that place so i can tell the taxi man

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼