Training Run Times

I'd love to sign up for the half but its on the bank holiday - no chance I'd convince the missus not to head to kerry for the long weekend

Surely there'll be a gang from here on the case?
It's on the Sunday HH - you could easily nip up from Kerry and tip back after the race - the half probably won't start until 10:30 or so. If you were in Cork for 09:30 you'd be grand

Terrier, or TimeO, could one of you ask Smurf to get onto me about Valencia in 10 days time. Give him my phone if you like the 352 621 460*** one. Ta.

Thats me finished the 5k programme too.
Ridiculously windy but I had to get out as it was in my head to finish it and move on to something else now.

Once I came down off the hills the wind east actually too bad. GPS pace was bouncing though as I was obviously running into it at stages.

Made the mistake again here (did it on Tuesday too) of starting the watch on the 5min walk warmup so the timing was skewed. I reckon the 5k was somewhere between 32 and 33 minutes based on the 2k-5k splits.

Thats me finished the 5k programme too.
Ridiculously windy but I had to get out as it was in my head to finish it and move on to something else now.

Once I came down off the hills the wind east actually too bad. GPS pace was bouncing though as I was obviously running into it at stages.

Made the mistake again here (did it on Tuesday too) of starting the watch on the 5min walk warmup so the timing was skewed. I reckon the 5k was somewhere between 32 and 33 minutes based on the 2k-5k splits.
Great stuff Nelly. Onwards and upwards as they say.

Heading down to Waterford for the half on Sat week...No real training done but will use it as my starting point for another crack off the 24 in March next year.Im in a different place to most of ye speedies on here time chasing.My mind set is different and once i click into a slow rythym i get stronger the longer i go.When i say no real training done im running most days but just nothing specific and targetted for a half marathon.Plan is to run comfortable under 2 hours

Heading down to Waterford for the half on Sat week...No real training done but will use it as my starting point for another crack off the 24 in March next year.Im in a different place to most of ye speedies on here time chasing.My mind set is different and once i click into a slow rythym i get stronger the longer i go.When i say no real training done im running most days but just nothing specific and targetted for a half marathon.Plan is to run comfortable under 2 hours
Wont make waterford but around 30 from ballintotas running, enjoy,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coldplace - The World's Leading Coldplay Tribute
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼