The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Was in The Cask recently.

Wasn't expecting too much other than Tapas and a couple of cocktails. Made an appointment, early in the evening as we were going out further later.

We were shown to our seats and had a couple of cocktails served by a very friendly guy who I took to be the manager but I could be mistaken.
Bread and Steak and Fish PilPil came out at varying times and a lovely bottle of Portuguese red - name escapes me. All lovely albeit the Steak was a bit disappointing as it was way too fatty. Still, the bill was only a little over 100 Euro and when you take the bottle of wine and two cocktails out of that was only about 50 Euro of decent grub and a nice ambiance.

Thing that soured the evening a bit though was the waitress who even wrote "Thank you so much" on the bill, coming to the table three different times saying "Just to remind you we have another booking for this table at 7:15", there were other tables free including the one next to ours and the third time she said it to us we'd clearly finished were just draining the wine glasses and leaving, and it wasn't even 7:10!!! At that stage I regretted I had already left as big as I did on the table.

Was in The Cask recently.

Wasn't expecting too much other than Tapas and a couple of cocktails. Made an appointment, early in the evening as we were going out further later.

We were shown to our seats and had a couple of cocktails served by a very friendly guy who I took to be the manager but I could be mistaken.
Bread and Steak and Fish PilPil came out at varying times and a lovely bottle of Portuguese red - name escapes me. All lovely albeit the Steak was a bit disappointing as it was way too fatty. Still, the bill was only a little over 100 Euro and when you take the bottle of wine and two cocktails out of that was only about 50 Euro of decent grub and a nice ambiance.

Thing that soured the evening a bit though was the waitress who even wrote "Thank you so much" on the bill, coming to the table three different times saying "Just to remind you we have another booking for this table at 7:15", there were other tables free including the one next to ours and the third time she said it to us we'd clearly finished were just draining the wine glasses and leaving, and it wasn't even 7:10!!! At that stage I regretted I had already left as big as I did on the table.
Did you shit on the table? C'mon, tell the truth now

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Aug 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Mick Grace Duo

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼