The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Their stuffed falafel are amazing and its a massive meal for €8.

What are they stuffed with?

I'm thinking of getting a take away from there again tonight as the girlfriend is going to a dinner party with her gym buddies.

I love that kind of Eastern food, it is so fresh tasting. I wish there was a Greek restaurant in Cork, or somewhere where you could at least get a gyros. I think Nosta might have a few options but I've never been.

I'm thinking of getting a take away from there again tonight as the girlfriend is going to a dinner party with her gym buddies.

I love that kind of Eastern food, it is so fresh tasting. I wish there was a Greek restaurant in Cork, or somewhere where you could at least get a gyros. I think Nosta might have a few options but I've never been.
Mozzarella. You also get some flatbread and hummus too.

Yet another reason to appreciate immigration and the rich texture of tastes that migrants add to our fair city.

We'll be even more spoilt for choice in the coming weeks when the refugees from Dublin arrive with their pop up Coddle and Boxty restaurants.

I went to Umi Falafal on Academy Street for dinner last night. Absolutely gorgeous, fresh food. €8 for a pitta with falafel, hummus, olives, pickled cucumber, tomato, and tsatsiki. The staff there are outrageously friendly too.

Yep. I went there last Monday before a gig. Still very good.

Their sharing mezze is a great option for takeaway. Always loads left over for the next day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

3rd Aug 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼