The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Sage in Midleton.

It's been a good while since we were there, I was really impressed with it.

I had cauliflower and cheese croquettes to start, brisket for main, and a choc mousse with marshmallow for dessert. MM had flatbreads with various sauces to start, haddock for main, and cheesecake for dessert. 2 beers, 1 sparkling water and 2 coffees. Bill came to just over €100.

Couldn't fault any of the food, it was all delicious. Service was good, though perhaps slightly over attentive.

There was a table of women near us who were really loud and annoying though. Had clearly hit the wine early in the afternoon! Nowt a restaurant can really do about that though.

Sage in Midleton.

It's been a good while since we were there, I was really impressed with it.

I had cauliflower and cheese croquettes to start, brisket for main, and a choc mousse with marshmallow for dessert. MM had flatbreads with various sauces to start, haddock for main, and cheesecake for dessert. 2 beers, 1 sparkling water and 2 coffees. Bill came to just over €100.

Couldn't fault any of the food, it was all delicious. Service was good, though perhaps slightly over attentive.

There was a table of women near us who were really loud and annoying though. Had clearly hit the wine early in the afternoon! Nowt a restaurant can really do about that though.
Have you tried Roastie in Midleton ? I've been a couple of times and I thought they were excellent.

That fella in Sage comes across as a right pain. Always going on about the hardships faced by the hospitality industry.

Fuck off and get a job in a factory if you don't like it

He started doing ready meals through lockdown.

They've started stocking them in Supervalu.

Id say his business is headed that way tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Bellyman

The Pav, Today @ 12am

More events ▼