The Official Munster Rugby Thread™

Freak injury, landed awkwardly from a lineout and has done the ligament again now.

Balls as he is supposedly the real deal. Debatable as to whether he comes back from this.

I don’t think there’s any supposedly about it, bonafide monster.
You have to think his frame and mass will go against him.
You certainly wouldn’t blame munster from walking away once his rehab is done unless he signs a lower contract, nor would you blame him for chasing money if it was on the table elsewhere.

I don’t think there’s any supposedly about it, bonafide monster.
You have to think his frame and mass will go against him.
You certainly wouldn’t blame munster from walking away once his rehab is done unless he signs a lower contract, nor would you blame him for chasing money if it was on the table elsewhere.

I know that, I meant supposedly as in we won't see any of it.

Thats a bust on a 2 year contract. The gang who stumped up the money have seen it go down the toilet.

Balls anyway.

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2021/10/08/urc-fixtures-confirmed-for-musgrave-park-ticket-news/

The Munster Rugby men’s side will return to Musgrave Park for the first time since February 2020 when they host Benetton Rugby and Cardiff Rugby in the United Rugby Championship in 2022.
The province will close out its regular home season of the 2021/22 United Rugby Championship in Musgrave Park when hosting Benetton Rugby in March and Cardiff Rugby in April.

With only two out of five games at home in the final rounds of the competition the squad will be boosted by a timely return to the Cork venue.

Ticket details will be released closer to the games.

Usually I would go to Musgrave Park, they can fuck themselves this season with their Limerick central.
I will not be travelling up to Thomond either, it is not worth the effort, besides if you want to see what is happening on the pitch then the TV has the best view.

Team for tonight

earls at 13 again..hope this isnt a permanent thing

I suppose youd say apart from Murray,De Allende and Farrell and JOD instea dof Cloete thats their strongest side

Munster: Mike Haley; Andrew Conway, Keith Earls, Rory Scannell, Simon Zebo; Joey Carbery, Craig Casey; Dave Kilcoyne, Niall Scannell, John Ryan; Jean Kleyn, Tadhg Beirne; Peter O’Mahony (C), Chris Cloete, Gavin Coombes.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, Jeremy Loughman, Stephen Archer, Fineen Wycherley, Jack O’Donoghue, Neil Cronin, Jake Flannery, Dan Goggin.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼