The official Cork court report thread.

Sorry to hear that boy
Tis what it is, can't change it CF, but I see where Outdoor was coming from. Personally I used it as a "what would the parents do if I did this" to make me stop what ever fuckery I was involved with. Didn't make me a saint cause I was still a kid in Cork. Just got stuck into lesser not criminal fuckery. Langys & on the hop, just stupid kid stuff. Running from the shades if they came on us playing Niner on street corners. Stupid stuff

Still / hard start, well done I’d both decent parents, But was a feckin nightmare for a few years, No criminal stuff just non stop fighting etc etc Copped on then, Welllllllll joined SF Ended up in Derry At the time in Cork under no circumstances were any gurriers , messers,etc let in SF here So I laid off the bevy , woke up

Still / hard start, well done I’d both decent parents, But was a feckin nightmare for a few years, No criminal stuff just non stop fighting etc etc Copped on then, Welllllllll joined SF Ended up in Derry At the time in Cork under no circumstances were any gurriers , messers,etc let in SF here So I laid off the bevy , woke up
You say at the time no gurriers were allowed join SF,, has that changed?

Lol. "No criminal stuff just non stop fighting etc etc" The people you were beating up thought you were playing hopscotch with them m8.

"Joined sf where there were gurriers " just a load of fellas shooting the knees off people.

What is this sorcery of logic on a lovely Tuesday morning.

No gurriers or messers.......no ?

You must have a very blurred benchmark as regards your own conclusions as to what scum is.
Perhaps a case of not seeing the forest for the trees etc.

SF/IRA = Scum

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼