The official Cork court report thread.

Mattie why is that fair, I mean it seems an innocent child has been assaulted by this guy, why is the system like this ?

Seems fucked up to me, that such animals can get away without being identified.
It is to protect her. The victim gets to choose if the perpetrator is identified or not.

Often (in familial abuse cases for example) you can't name the perpetrator without identifying the victim and because of the stigma and shame that is often associated with being a rape victim that would seem like an additional punishment to the victim.

Cork is a very small place so despite what the judge imposed the name is known. Don't worry I'm not going to name him here.
County Cork, not Cork City and I'm told he's already on remand for what he got up to not with his daughter but his daughter's friend allegedly though some are trying to claim it's "at the lower end of the scale" :rolleyes:

Cork is a very small place so despite what the judge imposed the name is known. Don't worry I'm not going to name him here.
County Cork, not Cork City and I'm told he's already on remand for what he got up to not with his daughter but his daughter's friend allegedly though some are trying to claim it's "at the lower end of the scale" :rolleyes:
Nice to see that you finally have respect for the victim of a sexual assault.

Nice to see that you finally have respect for the victim of a sexual assault.

Says the guy who likes to promote the tweets of a known paedophile who abused his own child. Even after he was alerted to the fact that the guy was a convicted paedophile :rolleyes:

You really are a scumbag aren't you Earl

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼