The Official Celtic Thread

Pretty straightforward.

Take the morning off. :rolleyes:

Lol ,'Its my derogatory term for Protestants and I will perform every form of mental contortion to justify its use'.

I get that you live in an absolute hellhole where this kind of bigotry is lauded but you just sound like a neanderthal to the rest of us m8.

SoundY gets his kicks smearing underage rape victims, you two keep bumslapping.
'Magnificent' posters.

You were trying to criticize me and Minstrel and you posted: "you two keep bumslapping"

Very obvious who the homophobe is from that Zero, you absolute sad-sack.

You don't even get bumslapping on the Sports forum.

You are an embarrassment

You're trying hard and failing miserably in your efforts to deflect from your remarks Zero.

Maybe best you step away from your computer for a while. And you should certainly think twice before posting anything on the Sports forum and just delete it before you hit the "Post reply" button :cool:

Pity you didn't do that when you were posting about Mairia Cahill

Fairly sure we've been down this road before and it's clear that you're only interested in trying to point score rather than actually have any sympathy for actual victims of rape. You even tried to dismiss what british prince andrew got up to with his sex-trafficking pal as being merely "carry on" :rolleyes:

You're trying hard and failing miserably in your efforts to deflect from your remarks Zero.

Maybe best you step away from your computer for a while. And you should certainly think twice before posting anything on the Sports forum and just delete it before you hit the "Post reply" button :cool:

You'd have to wonder why he doesn't stick yu on ignore. 🤔

Fairly sure we've been down this road before and it's clear that you're only interested in trying to point score rather than actually have any sympathy for actual victims of rape. You even tried to dismiss what british prince andrew got up to with his sex-trafficking pal as being merely "carry on" :rolleyes:
Why oh why would I need to point score from you? Seriously like, you are an irrelevance of the local talk pages, a vile bigoted individual that I and most here just laugh at and pity.
As for being dismissive of what Andy did, try again. I'm sure if you search my posts (you do now how to do that, it's quite simple), you will see that I called him a nonce on several occasions across different threads. But shur when you have nothing, just lie. after all it's your thing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼