The Official Celtic Thread

Why oh why would I need to point score from you? Seriously like, you are an irrelevance of the local talk pages, a vile bigoted individual that I and most here just laugh at and pity.
As for being dismissive of what Andy did, try again. I'm sure if you search my posts (you do now how to do that, it's quite simple), you will see that I called him a nonce on several occasions across different threads. But shur when you have nothing, just lie. after all it's your thing.

Why don't you do your own search and check what you actually posted yourself - you tried to dismiss what he got up to with his sex trafficking friend with underage girls as merely "carry on" and it wasn't just I that pulled you up on it. And now, as is your wont, you're trying to pretend it didn't happen and that I'm lying about it when I'm not. Clear to see that you're rattled :cool:

Why don't you do your own search and check what you actually posted yourself - you tried to dismiss what he got up to with his sex trafficking friend with underage girls as merely "carry on" and it wasn't just I that pulled you up on it. And now, as is your wont, you're trying to pretend it didn't happen and that I'm lying about it when I'm not. Clear to see that you're rattled :cool:
I have no need to any search anything, I know exactly what I posted. You deem me typing "carry on" instead of the blurb typed by HBB as being dismissive because you are clearly a dimwitted dullard. I have referenced Andy as being a nonce(you do know what that is) on several threads here, that fact hasn't changed despite your lies to the contrary. Keep trying ya old fart, it's hilarious to watch you squirm on the hook.

Celtic at home to Motherwell. Even with the injuries and many of the squad away on international duties last weekend this is a must win game. The huns (yet again playing before we do) are already talking up that they're currently only two points behind.

Fingers crossed we should have a good enough squad and hopefully start well.

Celtic at home to Motherwell. Even with the injuries and many of the squad away on international duties last weekend this is a must win game. The huns (yet again playing before we do) are already talking up that they're currently only two points behind.

Fingers crossed we should have a good enough squad and hopefully start well.
Just reading that CCV and Starfelt are out so looking at Jenz and Welsh starting with little cover.
GG also out so he'll be missed as an option.

Would fancy a win but can't take anything for granted.

Aye
Just reading that CCV and Starfelt are out so looking at Jenz and Welsh starting with little cover.
GG also out so he'll be missed as an option.

Would fancy a win but can't take anything for granted.
No cover at all at the heart of defence.

Amazing how quickly things can change. If be hopeful of a positive response tomorrow but my comfidence for midweek is waning a bit.

2-1 win... uncomfortable.

We saw the two sides of Reo today. A great goal and a mental pass to land McGregor in the shit. McGregor took one for the team and got sent off. One of the few decisions Beaton got right.

The useless bastard missed another obvious penalty for Celtic.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼