the official betting thread.

Napoli are 10 points clear in Serie A, playing Roma, who they are 13 points clear of, yet they're available at 1.85 too win tonight.

If that was City in the EPL you'd be lucky to get 1.4 I'd imagine.

I backed them at 1.8 with 365 for the 2 up offer. Osihmnen, to my mind the best striker in Europe bar some luck box who plays with City is 2.75 to score. You'd be lucky to get 1.5 on the luck box to score.

Napoli are 10 points clear in Serie A, playing Roma, who they are 13 points clear of, yet they're available at 1.85 too win tonight.

I backed them at 1.8 with 365 for the 2 up offer. Osihmnen, to my mind the best striker in Europe bar some luck box who plays with City is 2.75 to score. You'd be lucky to get 1.5 on the luck box to score.
Probably fairer to compare them to Bumnal rather than City, and they've had some negative press this week regarding the Osimhen transfer from Lille.

Kvaradona should be back though.

Big Vic is on a goal every 96 mins.

But the viking is on one every 62 mins.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Simple Kid
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼