the official betting thread.

For anyone looking for a few REAL long odds shots for the UK Open darts. Had a few pence on Menzies and Pilgrim out of the 5, and am also on

MVG Win Only, 6/1. He's cooking this year
Gary Anderson 12/1 Star sports, as above
Ryan Searle (mentioned on the vid, but I backed him ten days ago)
Joe Cullen @ 67.0 (What are you thinking paddy?? )

You can get each way for 4 places here, but it is a massive tournement numbers wise. Also, it's open draw, so your fella can run into MVG first round or get a few cushy ones.

Luck of the draw, innit?

A betting neophyte question here lads.

How do I search for the best odds for a specific bet on the various online bookies, e.g how would I get the best odds for Liverpool to win the league (that's not what I'm interested in BTW)?
Is it a betting exchange or something else?

Peter Wright night 5 winner EW 1/3odds finalist, 20/1 AKbets

Next best from my available books is Quinn bet at 18/1, and then it's 16/1 general
That's the end of that. Unless Snakey comes up with some evidence to suggest otherwise, going to take it that the decline in his play is now something permanent.

(And Wright wins the UK Open)

A betting neophyte question here lads.

How do I search for the best odds for a specific bet on the various online bookies, e.g how would I get the best odds for Liverpool to win the league (that's not what I'm interested in BTW)?
Is it a betting exchange or something else?
Odds checker. There's also Oddsportal, but odds checker is probably the bet for ease of access.

The betting exchanges generally have better prices, but I find you're just better off going to them yourself.

Lads at what price do ye think United would be backable today?

I've had a small bet at 10.5 on MB Zero.

Probably will be a routine City win as the odds suggest, but everything has a price.

Lads at what price do ye think United would be backable today?

I've had a small bet at 10.5 on MB Zero.

Probably will be a routine City win as the odds suggest, but everything has a price.

I'd be reluctant to back them (without a view to laying it off mid-game) at under 15.0.

Hard to see Utd being better than City at both ends...bar parking the bus and nicking one late.

But they've managed it before, so who knows...

Might be an interesting match for BetFred's double delight hat-trick heaven.

Haaland an obvious one. But I like Foden for this.

0uOYhXl.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼