the official betting thread.

FBRef is clearly there too. It's plastered all over that page!

:lol!:

Thanks for the shout though. I was waiting for the FBRef integration. Handy that they're giving us a free shot for a few months.

FBRef is clearly there too. It's plastered all over that page!
Yes it is, but I was expecting something more if it's going premium,
:lol!:

Thanks for the shout though. I was waiting for the FBRef integration. Handy that they're giving us a free shot for a few months.
??

I'm using it more than I used to nowadays, but still hate the format. I still want a site where I can get all my stats in one place. Considering paying Footystats the 20 English bastard pounds a month for it. I know I can probably pull up all the stats for free combining different sites, but I don't mind paying a small fee for a time saver.

Yes it is, but I was expecting something more if it's going premium,

??

I'm using it more than I used to nowadays, but still hate the format. I still want a site where I can get all my stats in one place. Considering paying Footystats the 20 English bastard pounds a month for it. I know I can probably pull up all the stats for free combining different sites, but I don't mind paying a small fee for a time saver.
It's not going Premium. Stathead is premium, because it's more powerful and is adless. Stathead uses the data in the other individual sites to give you a platform to play around with things a bit more.

FBRef will remain free.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Duke Special
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼