The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

You used that stat to state that he is one of the 5 best managers that to have graced the PL.

Wenger is 6th in that statistic.

If Arteta is in the top 5 and Wenger is not, the implication is you think Arteta is the better manager.
no m8 - you're putting words in my mouth

I didnt state he is one of the best managers that graced the PL, i said his record 'so far' puts him amongst the best managers that have graced the PL.

He'll be considered one of the greats if he wins multiple titles and continues all the amazing work he's done since joining Arsenal.

My point was to highlight how great a job he's done so far, getting to 100 wins quicker than Arsene and marginally behind blue nose....this doesnt suit the Agua boy agenda though, i can appreciate that.

Got it?

buT hE fInIsHeD 8tH whEn hE sTArtEd wITh A sHiT sQuAd :lol!: :lol!:

The lad's amongst the best 5 managers that graced the PL but some dumb fecks would want you to believe he's shit :lol!:
george-of.gif

no m8 - you're putting words in my mouth

I didnt state he is one of the best managers that graced the PL, i said his record 'so far' puts him amongst the best managers that have graced the PL.

He'll be considered one of the greats if he wins multiple titles and continues all the amazing work he's done since joining Arsenal.

My point was to highlight how great a job he's done so far, getting to 100 wins quicker than Arsene and marginally behind blue nose....this doesnt suit the Agua boy agenda though, i can appreciate that.

Got it?
You seem very angry m8.

Calm down.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

An Audience With Liverpool Legends

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼