The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GE on the way folks. The referendum was a trial run. Let's get the whole lot of the bastards out this time.
That was my first instinct too but having thought about it i actually think it's less likely and we're looking at a End of Feb/ Early March election

They have to run the locals and euros in June and they won't do anything while dail is in recess so all of summer is pretty much gone for a GE.

If Govt gets wiped they get to say things have changed since Leo, give us time, or of they do okay they say they have a mandate to continue so will drive on though next autumn. and hope inflation keeps falling and a few more housing projects get finished.

Nobody wants a Christmas election. Cold war for Jan in the shitty weather, Dissolve Dail in February

Election to be called for early March, this crowd get the Paddys day 25 Junkets while coalition talks are ongoing and deny MLMD a trip to Merica.

Jaysus if they go with Harris they're completely f*cked.

Stands to reason with a party so comically out of touch with the electorate.
Simo "18 viruses before covid 19" Harris? I mean if they want to sure. I'm down for anybody most of the FG higher ministers are morons but this is of their own making based on their own selection process.

Irish politics is a mess at the moment. I've said this already. There are no good partys imo. (that I would personally want to vote for ) in the Irish political spectrum. That would appeal to my vote. (Maybe aontu because I like peadar but again don't agree with all of his bullshit). The whole thing is in the doldrums.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Darts

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼