The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your last sentence is the problem, they only care about a UI and will tell you anything to get your vote so they can carry on with their one issue goal. A lot of people can't see through the bullshit.
Spot on. If they gave one iota about housing, they wouldn't be blocking developments at every turn. It's just a smokescreen to keep people outraged. But "give 'em a go" as a few mongs here say, what could go wrong.

I will never vote Sinn Fein.
I lived through the 80s, I know what those guys are really about in spite of the multiple skin deep personas they assume depending on the circumstances.
Obviously those in their 30s and younger are too gullible to know the true nature of these scorpions in our midst but unfortunately it appears they will find out. The damage they cause will be colossal.
I will vote Sinn Fein, I lived through the 60s and 70s. I know what those people had to go through at the hands of Unionism.

Obviously those younger raised in the 1980s only got the Section 31 version of events from about 1977 on.

Your last sentence is the problem, they only care about a UI and will tell you anything to get your vote so they can carry on with their one issue goal. A lot of people can't see through the bullshit.

Isn't it just amazing how clever some people here think that they are - being able to spot what's going on when in their fevered imaginings "A lot of people can't see through the bullshit." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will vote Sinn Fein, I lived through the 60s and 70s. I know what those people had to go through at the hands of Unionism.
Republican terrorists lauded by Sinn Fein murdered more Catholics and nationalists than the Loyalists and British Army etc. put together.

John Hume (SDLP) received the Nobel Peace Prize for his peace work from Civil rights to the G.F.A. and he did not have to spill a drop of anyone's blood and he actually lived there while you were safely almost 400 miles away singing rebel songs on your barstool,

Republican terrorists lauded by Sinn Fein murdered more Catholics and nationalists than the Loyalists and British Army etc. put together.

John Hume (SDLP) received the Nobel Peace Prize for his peace work from Civil rights to the G.F.A. and he did not have to spill a drop of anyone's blood and he actually lived there while you were safely almost 400 miles away singing rebel songs on your barstool,
So you agree the Provos weren't sectarian in selecting their victims.

John Hume was a brilliant man, but David Trimble received a Nobel Peace Prize too and he was involved in some of the violence.

The US had to go through 4 years of excruciating pain to get Trumpism out of their system. Ireland unfortunately is at a similar crossroads, Sinn Fein great at shouting across the floor but Senior Hurling will be a different ball game for the them. In the end they will really disappoint the young social media educated brigade as they will just fall into line and do what Brussels tell them like the rest.

Obviously those younger raised in the 1980s only got the Section 31 version of events from about 1977 on.
Ahhh sur God love them.

So whats the excuse so please for bombings in The UK killing innocent people ?

Whats the excuse for kidnapping people living here in The Republic ?

Whats the excuse so for murdering Gardai ?

Whats the excuse so for murdering Irish Army members, actual Army that is, not your scum.

Not many Unionists there i reckon.

You are nothing but scum.

The US had to go through 4 years of excruciating pain to get Trumpism out of their system. Ireland unfortunately is at a similar crossroads, Sinn Fein great at shouting across the floor but Senior Hurling will be a different ball game for the them. In the end they will really disappoint the young social media educated brigade as they will just fall into line and do what Brussels tell them like the rest.
And of course the officials in the Department of Finance will be the first in a long line to let this scum know of economic reality.
Then all the other Departments can educate them as well.

SF/IRA = SCUM

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼