The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest opinion poll sees sf 35, ff 20. Fg 20. Support among older middle class voters for sf is growing, as I posted during the week sf if in government may not be as hard on going after a wealth tax as many think, it could see them lose support from people of hard left leaning but replace that lost support with support from middle class people,

Latest opinion poll sees sf 35, ff 20. Fg 20. Support among older middle class voters for sf is growing, as I posted during the week sf if in government may not be as hard on going after a wealth tax as many think, it could see them lose support from people of hard left leaning but replace that lost support with support from middle class people,

Or maybe middle class supporters are just realizing how utterly woeful Michael and Leo and their band of merry men and women are.
SF also have huge support in the younger age groups, which is a serious indicator for the future.

Its says a lot when SF have been fairly shite as an opposition that people still will vote for them. over FFFGG

I posted here yesterday if FF/FG had made more of an effort on housing in particular sf would probably be at 15% These poll figures if reflected on election day could see SF with 60 + seats, As somebody on newstalk said earlier the likes of PBP, Solidarity will be worried,

100eu credit on electric Bill's early in new year, judging by all the xmas lights outside houses many will be glad of it,
I wonder what The IRA are going to say about this ?

Not enough I suppose.

Or the ordinary people, the cash strapped, the homeless not getting it.
Millionaires and billionaires should not get it bla bla bla

Whatever like 🙄

100eu credit on electric Bill's early in new year, judging by all the xmas lights outside houses many will be glad of it,
Yes that is ridiculous alright, idiots with external Christmas lights up, houses looking like runways and the same householders not having the brains to realise that the lights use more electricity

Michael lehane rte reported a government source as saying 40/49 age group will be called for booster before xmas, kathy hannon asked paul Reid on rte, he said nothing like that has been decided,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼