The Julian Assange(Wikileaks) situation.

Here we go
Some sane talk about Assange

The likes of the Spoofy Doc here would have him executed in public because he’s put his stinking party in as much shit as he could, so
far.

They want him dead, make no bones about that.

Now did I say that, Incel?

Dr AH.
Sozhenitsyn wrote a book ,which has still to be translated into English,called '200 Years Together' and comments on the high proportion of Jews in the Cheka Secret police, Gulag Guards and the Bolshevik Party. Check it out and inform yourself before bloviating here.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/25/russia.books

Everyone knows there were lots of Jews in the Soviet administration. How old were you when you figured this out?

But if you're saying that there is some kind of link between Trotsky, Zinoviev, Rothchild, Soros, etc because they are all Joooooooz, then you are simply an anti-Semite.

I might be wrong about you. You are sounding more Russian every minute.

First you post a link to some Jewish website that says that a lot of Russian oligarchs had Jewish blood in them to "prove" that it was mostly Jews who raped the Soviet Union. Then you go full anti-Semite world Jewish banker conspiracy. I was only joking about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It wasn't a dare.

Non-Jewish Russians have always hated Jews or at least suspected them. It used to be that the Jews were responsible for Communism (and world finance, according to both Hitler and the Reds). And now that Communism is gone, they're responsible for Russia's problems again. You're a rather sad sack of shit to be messing with hundred year old conspiracies. I liked you better during your lizard people period.

Whyja have to tell him to read the Protocols? Now this place is going to be like the Stormfront forums... :(

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼