The Julian Assange(Wikileaks) situation.

When is he going to aim his mouse at Russia?
Dr Asshole,
I would like to clear up your confusion regarding my political loyalties. I confess I am a fully paid up member of the Russian GRU and a personal friend of the worlds greatest Statesman Vladimir Putin.
I have been sent on a secret mission to sow confusion on the blog site of the PROC.
This site is seen by the GRU as an existential threat to the Russian project for full spectrum dominance of the world.
I have discovered that I have little work to do ,as the PROC consists of confused people, concerned mainly with toilet habits ,sausages, black puddings and masturbatory practices.
My masters are well pleased with my reports and I expect to be awarded the High Order of St George for my non- efforts.

Dr Asshole,
I would like to clear up your confusion regarding my political loyalties. I confess I am a fully paid up member of the Russian GRU and a personal friend of the worlds greatest Statesman Vladimir Putin.
I have been sent on a secret mission to sow confusion on the blog site of the PROC.
This site is seen by the GRU as an existential threat to the Russian project for full spectrum dominance of the world.
I have discovered that I have little work to do ,as the PROC consists of confused people, concerned mainly with toilet habits ,sausages, black puddings and masturbatory practices.
My masters are well pleased with my reports and I expect to be awarded the High Order of St George for my non- efforts.

Dr. Asshole? I see that you are digging very deeply in what passes as the treasury of your wit.

While we are all quite sure that if given the chance to eat the peanuts out of Putin’s shit, you would be bellying your way to the front of the trough, I don’t think that anyone thinks that you’re a real Russian like, say, Silky.

If you take away the conspiracy theories you might find that I agree with you about the corrupt capitalist West. Where we differ is in our feelings towards corrupt Russia. I see a place that murders journalists and that is dominated by the survivors of the men who raped the economy after the fall of the SU. You, on the other hand, see it as a place where this hot guy rides around on bears and gives you a chubby.

The gulf is almost insurmountable.

How about as a New Year’s resolution, you consider developing an ethic that’s consistent. Just a thought.

Dr. Asshole? I see that you are digging very deeply in what passes as the treasury of your wit.

While we are all quite sure that if given the chance to eat the peanuts out of Putin’s shit, you would be bellying your way to the front of the trough, I don’t think that anyone thinks that you’re a real Russian like, say, Silky.

If you take away the conspiracy theories you might find that I agree with you about the corrupt capitalist West. Where we differ is in our feelings towards corrupt Russia. I see a place that murders journalists and that is dominated by the survivors of the men who raped the economy after the fall of the SU. You, on the other hand, see it as a place where this hot guy rides around on bears and gives you a chubby.

The gulf is almost insurmountable.

How about as a New Year’s resolution, you consider developing an ethic that’s consistent. Just a thought.
Dr A ,you are again confused. This time about the economical rape of Russia in the 90's under the puppet Yeltsin.
The rape was conducted by US predator vulture funds ,who financed their proxies Russians, the majority Jewish.
This enabled the wholesale take-over of Russian assets by buying up shares issued to the starving citizenry for peanuts.
My good friend Vladimir, who pisses Port wine and defecates caviar, cleaned up this mess and brought the oligarchs under control.
One Vulture fund manager, Browder got pissed off at the imposition of taxes on his ill gotten gains and his tax accountant Magnitsky died in prison from neglect of a heart problem.
This incident was used by the US to bring economic sanctions on Russia.
Dr A ,I understand the finance of the Illinois state are such that the employee pension fund is in dire straits. I hope you can retire and live a ripe and prosperous old age, before the coming collapse of the Criminal US Empire.

Dr A ,you are again confused. This time about the economical rape of Russia in the 90's under the puppet Yeltsin.
The rape was conducted by US predator vulture funds ,who financed their proxies Russians, the majority Jewish.
This enabled the wholesale take-over of Russian assets by buying up shares issued to the starving citizenry for peanuts.
My good friend Vladimir, who pisses Port wine and defecates caviar, cleaned up this mess and brought the oligarchs under control.
One Vulture fund manager, Browder got pissed off at the imposition of taxes on his ill gotten gains and his tax accountant Magnitsky died in prison from neglect of a heart problem.
This incident was used by the US to bring economic sanctions on Russia.
Dr A ,I understand the finance of the Illinois state are such that the employee pension fund is in dire straits. I hope you can retire and live a ripe and prosperous old age, before the coming collapse of the Criminal US Empire.

Hmmm. Maybe I was wrong about you. So the international Jews were the ones who stole Russia's money. A little old fashioned Russian Antisemitism there. Are you going to start quoting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion next?

And the Magnitsky story. Died in prison because of the neglect of a heart problem. Meaning that the prison officials wouldn't treat it. (Probably after they beat him to death).

Trump laundered probably billions for your honest Putin fearing oligarchs which is why you love Trump. But I'm sure that Putin's shit tastes like caviar to you.

What about all those dead journalists? Did they just slip in the shower or something?

Hmmm. Maybe I was wrong about you. So the international Jews were the ones who stole Russia's money. A little old fashioned Russian Antisemitism there. Are you going to start quoting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion next?

And the Magnitsky story. Died in prison because of the neglect of a heart problem. Meaning that the prison officials wouldn't treat it. (Probably after they beat him to death).

Trump laundered probably billions for your honest Putin fearing oligarchs which is why you love Trump. But I'm sure that Putin's shit tastes like caviar to you.

What about all those dead journalists? Did they just slip in the shower or something?

Free Julian!

Rub that big turkey ball in your distended bread basket and say it with us

You are the prime example of how the left has changed

Russia this/,Russia that

Free Julian

You lump of atoms clung to a dirty couch.

Fill your boots Dr A, some of the more prominent Russian Jewish Oligarchs listed in the attachment but many more.https://jewishcurrents.org/jewdayo-grid/the-russian-oligarchs/
Maybe you should investigate your own US Federal Reserve, its founding in 1913 and the privately owned banks that control it.
I am never surprised at your naivety Doc, ignorance is a terrible curse ,There is no excuse for it in this day of modern .
communication.
Regarding Magnitsky; the Magnitsky Act sanctions against Russia, was in 2012 under U.S. President Barack Obama, and it alleged that Sergei Magnitsky had been a whistleblower in Russia who was a lawyer who uncovered corruption in Russia’s Government and was imprisoned for that and beaten to death there for that.
Magnitsky was, in fact, no whistleblower, and no lawyer, but the accountant of American billionaire Bill Browder, who had been charged by the Russian Government (and who then fled Russia) as having tax-defrauded the Russian Government of $230 million. And, Magnitsky’s death in prison was due to inadequate medical care of his pancreatitis by the medical personnel there, not (as Browder alleged) to any “beating.”
And Quelle surprise,Bill Browder is Jewish and a neighbour of yours;
Browder was born into a notable Jewish family in Chicago, Illinois. His grandfather was Earl Browder, the former leader of the Communist Party USA, who ran for president in 1936 and 1940. Earl Browder was recruited to spy for the Soviets in the 1940s.

Last edited:
The Jewish owners of the 12 US Federal Reserve Banks;
Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

The Jewish owners of the 12 US Federal Reserve Banks;
Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

I might be wrong about you. You are sounding more Russian every minute.

First you post a link to some Jewish website that says that a lot of Russian oligarchs had Jewish blood in them to "prove" that it was mostly Jews who raped the Soviet Union. Then you go full anti-Semite world Jewish banker conspiracy. I was only joking about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It wasn't a dare.

Non-Jewish Russians have always hated Jews or at least suspected them. It used to be that the Jews were responsible for Communism (and world finance, according to both Hitler and the Reds). And now that Communism is gone, they're responsible for Russia's problems again. You're a rather sad sack of shit to be messing with hundred year old conspiracies. I liked you better during your lizard people period.

Here we go
Some sane talk about Assange

The likes of the Spoofy Doc here would have him executed in public because he’s put his stinking party in as much shit as he could, so
far.

They want him dead, make no bones about that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼