The Gaelic Football Thread

I have said this before but the interprovincial councils are nothing short of organisational terrorists in the gaa, they survive for no other reason then to give auld fellas a seat on the gaa administrative table after they have done their time at county board level.
Every intercounty game should be the same price at this stage ffs and chard going 40 for a stand in that Kip is price gouging and nothing more.
Croke park should set pricing and lay out the match schedule, is this Kerry’s second match in 9/10 weeks?
If I were ever to being a motion to my club to go to Congress, it would be for the provincial councils to be disbanded. They are the root cause of the biggest problems in the intercounty game. If we need provincial championships they can be run by Croke Park.

Kerry GAA also decided at that point to pre-pay for accommodation for a football game they have not yet qualified for and therefore do not know when or if it will take place. The county board has pre-paid €13,000 for hotel rooms on the weekend of the All-Ireland football quarter-finals or run the risk of encountering the same problem as the hurlers. Please god, please please please, let Limerick win. PLEASE!

Saturday 4 June

All-Ireland SFC round 1

Clare v Meath, Cusack Park, 5pm - GAAGO

Mayo v Monaghan, Castlebar, 4pm - Sky

Cork v Louth, Pairc Ui Chaoimh, 2pm - GAAGO

Sunday 5 June

All-Ireland SFC round 1

Armagh v Tyrone, Athletic Grounds, 1.30pm - RTE

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm