Sore knee..any suggestions?

First thing I would do is get it properly diagnosed. Any good sports doc or ortho guy should be able to and push for an mri, knees are a bitch and there are many different issues and causes.

You could be describing my own symptoms...it wasn't until I got a trapped nerve that I had to do something about it...As said earlier deep tissue massage is beneficial but in my case the only treatment to release the muscle knots was the Dry Needling........http://www.westlimerickphysio.com/Deep_Dry_Needling.pdf

It's an ongoing process though,you should be careful with posture,maybe massage every so often..even something as simple as sleeping on your front with your head turned to one side can cause damage

Sound out Cook, I'll definitely check that out!! Would be nice not to have back pain for a while....

If you have insurance you have to get a MRI scan. You could have a displaced knee cap.
If that is the case, you will have to immobilise it in a cast for approx 6 weeks and use crutches.

Sciatica is a bastard,the pain extends from your lower back all the way down to the feet.
I had 2 operations,one in 2000 and the other in 2001 to remove three ruptured discs which had left me incapable of doing anything but sit.
To this day i still have sciatica,but it is bearable,except after or during a round of golf.
Back on topic,rest the knee!!!!!

If you have insurance you have to get a MRI scan. You could have a displaced knee cap.
If that is the case, you will have to immobilise it in a cast for approx 6 weeks and use crutches.

Sciatica is a bastard,the pain extends from your lower back all the way down to the feet.
I had 2 operations,one in 2000 and the other in 2001 to remove three ruptured discs which had left me incapable of doing anything but sit.
To this day i still have sciatica,but it is bearable,except after or during a round of golf.
Back on topic,rest the knee!!!!!

FFS, talk about going overboard

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

25th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼