Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Yet you attack Ross for asking the question in his book? Shinnerbotting 101, don't ever change.

Does Ross actually say where MLMD got the money or does he just ask the questions and then let the dinnybots jump on it. Where did the Healy-Raes get their money? Where did the Martins get their money? Where did the Coveneys get their money? etc etc

But now that SF are riding high in the polls, and Shane Ross hates SF, let's ask "where did MLMD get her money"? It's only one step up from "Did you go to mass today" type of gutter "journalism" indulged in by some hacks.

But lads, knock yerselves out with the "where did she get the money from" questions while ye blithely ignore similar questions to be asked about many more politicians.

"The money was only resting in my wife's account" ;)

Im no fan of mary lou and i am a bit of a reggie about her coming into power but this is a non story to me..
Its actually going to get a lot of sympathy for Mary Lou in my opinion. I know a lot of FFFG were disgusted by this article becuase they are cute enough to know that this will do them no favours.
I got married about the same time as mary. Built my first house for 45k in 1994 and sold it for 200k in 2001. Pro rata that to dublin and you will find the money works out.... i was also on or below the average industrial wage in 90s.
When you get into politics and climb the ladder you have to expect this kind of scrutiny, Ross will say the purpose of the book is to endeavour to
reveal more about mlmd than what is in the public domain, The chapter on the house will have some thinking " they are all the same"

Does Ross actually say where MLMD got the money or does he just ask the questions and then let the dinnybots jump on it. Where did the Healy-Raes get their money? Where did the Martins get their money? Where did the Coveneys get their money? etc etc

But now that SF are riding high in the polls, and Shane Ross hates SF, let's ask "where did MLMD get her money"? It's only one step up from "Did you go to mass today" type of gutter "journalism" indulged in by some hacks.

But lads, knock yerselves out with the "where did she get the money from" questions while ye blithely ignore similar questions to be asked about many more politicians.

W
H
A
T
A
B
O
U
T

:lol!:

Sound_y BINGO KLAXON

"Other politicians"

"Other murders"

"Other rapes"

They are up to their necks in dodgy cash, tax avoidance across this island when it suits, big dinner plate donations across the globe, Northern bank robbery cash, pals of Russia, Serbian server bots, and as you say yourself "dig outs!

Jesus wept, the extract is from an autobiography that Ross has written about LouLou, why would he ask about the rest of them?
You really are a dullard.
:ROFLMAO:

Easy known the poll results were out yesterday. The government shills out in force today. Must be seriously rattled that the budget didn't move the needle at all.

You can read them like a book.

Jesus wept, the extract is from an autobiography that Ross has written about LouLou, why would he ask about the rest of them?
You really are a dullard.
:ROFLMAO:

Oh dear. Yet another snafu by Earl, who is clearly rattled out of his tiny mind :ROFLMAO:

The guy who chides others for weeks about the number of "p"s in the correct spelling of apartment evidently doesn't know the difference between

autobiography (I've highlighted it for you Earl so even you will eventually understand), and biography. :ROFLMAO:

GoWanYaPity!

Oh dear. Yet another snafu by Earl, who is clearly rattled out of his tiny mind :ROFLMAO:

The guy who chides others for weeks about the number of "p"s in the correct spelling of apartment evidently doesn't know the difference between

autobiography (I've highlighted it for you Earl so even you will eventually understand), and biography. :ROFLMAO:

GoWanYaPity!

🤣🤣 What a Christy. Morto for him. He's really rattled today across numerous threads.

The poor thing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack L

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼