Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

From the guy who used to retort, time and again, "How do you spell apartment" :ROFLMAO:

GoWanYaPity :ROFLMAO:

Clearly the difference between my retort and yours is that yours was clearly used to avoid answering a question, where as mine is used to point out your hypocrisy of questioning grammar and all spelling.
So you are not going to answer the question and just engage in whataboutery?
Why would Ross be questioning about other TD's money in a biography about LouLou?

This is what MM was getting at when he lost the rag with MLMD in the dail months ago when she said he was out of touch with " ordinary people" He reminded her that of the two of them he had a much more modest upbringing,

But for someone who had a much more modest upbringing he now has a big 4 bed house in Silver Manor, an apartment in dublin (doubt MLMD has one), and a holiday home in Courtmacsherry - or are you going to say the guy with the more modest upbringing doesn't really have them, they all belong to his wife :ROFLMAO:

But for someone who had a much more modest upbringing he now has a big 4 bed house in Silver Manor, an apartment in dublin (doubt MLMD has one), and a holiday home in Courtmacsherry - or are you going to say the guy with the more modest upbringing doesn't really have them, they all belong to his wife :ROFLMAO:
He has done well financially out of politics, If MLMD came out and said she has done very well financially from politics,
There wouldnt be any talk about Ross chapter on this,

Clearly the difference between my retort and yours is that yours was clearly used to avoid answering a question, where as mine is used to point out your hypocrisy of questioning grammar and all spelling.
So you are not going to answer the question and just engage in whataboutery?
Why would Ross be questioning about other TD's money in a biography about LouLou?

Why would Shane Ross be writing a biography about MLMD? Is that something former politicians tend to do? "I've not managed to get re-elected, oh I know what I'll do, I'll write an unauthorised biography about the leader of a party I once called for to be shut down because there's loads of clowns out there who'll lap that kinda sh*t up".
"And you never know, I might even get a spot on the Late Late (because RTE do have form for talking about Sinn Fein in great detail when there's nobody there from SF to defend themselves"

GoWanYaPity

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

You Spin Me Round: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼