Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Praise indeed from Caesar. We've seen your carry on here. Your shrieking demands and deceit.
Indeed.

Your insistence on using patronising terms towards me despite me repeatedly asking you not to, to include stating that in order for you to do so I would have to "ask nicely", makes you look like a creep.

The fact that when you finally agree to stop using the term "dear", you choose to replace it with the word "pet" makes you look like a dishonest, disingenuous, untrustworthy, ignorant creep.

Indeed.

Your insistence on using patronising terms towards me despite me repeatedly asking you not to, to include stating that in order for you to do so I would have to "ask nicely", makes you look like a creep.

The fact that when you finally agree to stop using the term "dear", you choose to replace it with the word "pet" makes you look like a dishonest, disingenuous, untrustworthy, ignorant creep.
losing your cool with soundman plays right into his hands, take a leaf out of my book and destroy him in political debate,
I stay calm and collected but i know i have him badly rattled,

Indeed.

Fight fire with fire.
Try to think of a patronising term for soundy

The firing of weapons over republican graves had been caught on camera going back to O'Donnovan Rossa's funeral in 1915 but you in your ongoing fantasy would have us believe that there were weapons fired by masked men over the Republican Plot in St Finbarr's Cemetery in the 1970s-90s and nobody other than "someone very brave or completely off their minds" (you) managed to notice it. Nobody photographed it, or even wrote about it. Were pen and paper not around in Cork at the time either? 🤣 🤣

Completely off their minds you say :unsure:
You may or not be aware of this fact but legally and I know to you terrorist supporters, legally is always an issue, but hand guns cannot be licensed in this country.
Outside of the actual defence forces, as in the real Irish Army ( as opposed to your terrorist scum ) and The Gardai there was only 1 person allowed carry a handgun and that was the ex State solicitor Galvin who headed up the CAB a few years back.

I can categorically state, that I did witness your scum, your hero's and those you honour, better known to those of us in respectable and normal society as terrorists, that they did stand together dressed in black military like clothing with berets and balaclavas and did fire off shots from hand guns which were passed back to their fan base behind them.

What is surprising about that or unbelievable has me somewhat confused. I saw them and that is all about it, it is a fact.

Now I know how cult mentality works and I can understand and perhaps pity those of you who support this scum terrorist organisation and its populist mouth piece with all the easy answers to everything.
Facts are facts, deny and lie away about it, but I know what I saw and I remember it quite well as to me it was strange.

The other thing of course I found strange was the amount of Gardai there, but I notice not one of you have mentioned or denied that either.

Why would so many Gardai have been there?

SF/ IRA = Scum

The 32 county sovereign idiots still have a colour parade to the cementery
Playing dress up
Nothing to do with SF or IRA
I have seen the passing of guns to runners you spoke of earlier but that was decades
ago and it happened in North Ireland.
My dad took me to plot on Easter Sundays
and I never saw anything you've spoken of
Can you recall, was it on Easter Sunday morning or afternoon?

Just the old IRA as in the original that actually managed to get the Brits out of this state had their commemoration on Easter Sunday mornings

The Terrorist Scum with their political scum mouth piece, who failed to get the Brits out of a much smaller part of this Island, had their Scum power show on Easter Sunday afternoons.
This one was the one where the massive Garda presence was necessary for.

SF/ IRA = Scum

Indeed.

Mattie, surely as he is promoting the mouth piece of a terrorist organisation then that should be enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Re-useabalt-market

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 4pm

More events ▼