Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

The 32 county sovereign idiots still have a colour parade to the cementery
Playing dress up
Nothing to do with SF or IRA
I have seen the passing of guns to runners you spoke of earlier but that was decades
ago and it happened in North Ireland.
My dad took me to plot on Easter Sundays
and I never saw anything you've spoken of

ScumMan, back then technology was not where it is now.
There were no mobile phones with cameras in then and very few people had cameras.

Besides it would either take someone very brave or completely off their minds to go into that place amongst SF / IRA terrorist Scum members with a camera.

I sure you can recall what happened to the RTE cameraman in that old school opposite Togher Church a few years back while recording some other scumbags funeral ?

SF / IRA = Scum

I presented what someone told me, as what someone told me. You can take it as fact or fiction, it remains what someone told me - or are you going to try deny that.

Sorry about misinterpreting the "friend" thing - you're right - certainly not the friend I thought.

You seem to get very bent out of shape when caught out though don't you?
So, when you said that you wouldn't call me "dear" any more, are you just going to replace it with "pet"?

I would say that you are not good at working out whether information is true or not, and you blindly accept what others tell you. You have shown that on this site. Therefore, I don't accept as fact, or even as evidence, anything that you post on here.

I haven't been "caught out" on anything. You pretended (or lied, who know) that I said that if someone isn't convicted of an offence it means that they didn't commit one.

I never said that.

Now you are trying to claim a victory because I have "come around"

It a spurious, bullshit, attempt at arguing. You do it all the time.

Ah, so your promise to not use "dear" has just been replaced by this bullshit, has it?

You present second hand information as fact, and become annoyed and ratty when it is pointed out to you that your "facts" are frequently bullshit. All of the things that your Limerick connections have told you are rumours. Just that.

I never said you don't have friends. The quotation marks were to indicate that the person who lied to you about Maria Cahill was probably not the friend you thought they were.
SoundmanIra has friends in high places in MI5, even the dogs on the street know that.

So, when you said that you wouldn't call me "dear" any more, are you just going to replace it with "pet"?

I would say that you are not good at working out whether information is true or not, and you blindly accept what others tell you. You have shown that on this site. Therefore, I don't accept as fact, or even as evidence, anything that you post on here.

I haven't been "caught out" on anything. You pretended (or lied, who know) that I said that if someone isn't convicted of an offence it means that they didn't commit one.

I never said that.

Now you are trying to claim a victory because I have "come around"

It a spurious, bullshit, attempt at arguing. You do it all the time.

I would say that you're a bit of a fantasist who imagines that she's correct on everything despite much evidence to the contrary. But you've a stubborn streak too and will never back down and admit you're wrong, even when it's as plain as the nose on your face that you are - frequently.

You also have previous for pretending people said things they didn't actually say.

You've been caught out on a number of things, including the use of words that you don't fully understand. Not that you'd admit it of course - given your very stubborn nature.

I would say that you're a bit of a fantasist who imagines that she's correct on everything despite much evidence to the contrary. But you've a stubborn streak too and will never back down and admit you're wrong, even when it's as plain as the nose on your face that you are - frequently.

You also have previous for pretending people said things they didn't actually say.

You've been caught out on a number of things, including the use of words that you don't fully understand. Not that you'd admit it of course - given your very stubborn nature.
Why do you keep ignoring my question about you replacing "dear" with "pet"?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Onóir
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jurassic Musical Adventure Live!

Cork Opera House, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼