Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You're delighted that I 'admitted' something that I never argued against? Do you know how stupid you sound when you do that?

Care to explain why you continue to present rumours as facts, despite having experience of 'a friend' lying to you about a rape victim?

I present second hand information as second hand information pet.

When I tell you a guy who does occasional work for us from Limerick told me, then that's what actually happened - he is from Limerick; he does occasional work for us; and he told me that he knows Hayes from playing against him and that he's previously been involved in assaults (away from hurling).

You think your "He has never (previously) been convicted of assault" quashes all of that and try to dress it up as the absolute arbiter. But we have now, at long last, established that just because someone had never been previously convicted of something doesn't necessarily mean they've not done it

Rather funny that you think I don't have any friends by the way :cool:

I present second hand information as second hand information pet.

When I tell you a guy who does occasional work for us from Limerick told me, then that's what actually happened - he is from Limerick; he does occasional work for us; and he told me that he knows Hayes from playing against him and that he's previously been involved in assaults (away from hurling).

You think your "He has never (previously) been convicted of assault" quashes all of that and try to dress it up as the absolute arbiter. But we have now, at long last, established that just because someone had never been previously convicted of something doesn't necessarily mean they've not done it

Rather funny that you think I don't have any friends by the way :cool:
Ah, so your promise to not use "dear" has just been replaced by this bullshit, has it?

You present second hand information as fact, and become annoyed and ratty when it is pointed out to you that your "facts" are frequently bullshit. All of the things that your Limerick connections have told you are rumours. Just that.

I never said you don't have friends. The quotation marks were to indicate that the person who lied to you about Maria Cahill was probably not the friend you thought they were.

ScumMan, back then technology was not where it is now.
There were no mobile phones with cameras in then and very few people had cameras.

Besides it would either take someone very brave or completely off their minds to go into that place amongst SF / IRA terrorist Scum members with a camera.

I sure you can recall what happened to the RTE cameraman in that old school opposite Togher Church a few years back while recording some other scumbags funeral ?

SF / IRA = Scum

The firing of weapons over republican graves had been caught on camera going back to O'Donnovan Rossa's funeral in 1915 but you in your ongoing fantasy would have us believe that there were weapons fired by masked men over the Republican Plot in St Finbarr's Cemetery in the 1970s-90s and nobody other than "someone very brave or completely off their minds" (you) managed to notice it. Nobody photographed it, or even wrote about it. Were pen and paper not around in Cork at the time either? 🤣 🤣

Completely off their minds you say :unsure:

Ah, so your promise to not use "dear" has just been replaced by this bullshit, has it?

You present second hand information as fact, and become annoyed and ratty when it is pointed out to you that your "facts" are frequently bullshit. All of the things that your Limerick connections have told you are rumours. Just that.

I never said you don't have friends. The quotation marks were to indicate that the person who lied to you about Maria Cahill was probably not the friend you thought they were.

I presented what someone told me, as what someone told me. You can take it as fact or fiction, it remains what someone told me - or are you going to try deny that.

Sorry about misinterpreting the "friend" thing - you're right - certainly not the friend I thought.

You seem to get very bent out of shape when caught out though don't you?

Re the Mairia Cahill situation there was a concerted campaign by the leadership of the republican movement to get the story out there that
she was a more than willing participant, I think one of the Finucanes was to the fore in this,

Re the Mairia Cahill situation there was a concerted campaign by the leadership of the republican movement to get the story out there that
she was a more than willing participant, I think one of the Finucanes was to the fore in this,

I hope you're not trying to present that as fact jimmy ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼