Saipan 10 Warmup.

I bet Keane walked on Triggs in his final days.

I remember when he arrived back from Saipan, earlier than planned, and he would grab the lead and take Triggs for a walk whilst being hounded by the press.

They wound intentionally stand on his paws to get a reaction out of Roy. Scum

It's one of two things:

Keane walked out on his country.

Keane is a bluffer of the highest order.

Either way, Keanites = negged.

Some day to be right.

Pretty much Pb.

I still feel keane was more wronged than wrong, but as AFCD says looking back everyone from keane, mccarthy, the players and the FAI all behaved badly.

Everyone of them put their own ego's and self interest ahead of the irish supporters.

I'd go along with that view as well.

At this stage its to know what happened seeing as there have so many different versions of what went on. I'd blame the FAI more than anyone else though.

Early asked possibly the dumbest question I've ever heard...."what is so bad about being accussed of faking an injury?"

In fairness he admitted it after too.

Think about it.

He didn't walk out over the terrible set up which affected the whole squad and their preparation for one of the biggest tournaments of their entire careers.

He walked out because Mick bruised his ego. The faking injury comment only affected Roy's pride. Roy is the ultimate mé feiner.

Roy walked out on his country and those still trying to back him for doing so reeks of desperation. Ye need to accept it and move on.

Think about it.

He didn't walk out over the terrible set up which affected the whole squad and their preparation for one of the biggest tournaments of their entire careers.

He walked out because Mick bruised his ego. The faking injury comment only affected Roy's pride. Roy is the ultimate mé feiner.

Roy walked out on his country and those still trying to back him for doing so reeks of desperation. Ye need to accept it and move on.

Not the best man management by McCarthy is it though?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼