Sabina Higgins

Fair play to Sabina Higgins. Nice to see someone looking for a peaceful resolution to this.

As I always say, If the FG lads are annoyed with someone on social media then that person has done good. Those FG people are absolute poison. Just like the FG operative that works this forum, Stacky.

Fair play to Sabina Higgins. Nice to see someone looking for a peaceful resolution to this.

As I always say, If the FG lads are annoyed with someone on social media then that person has done good. Those FG people are absolute poison. Just like the FG operative that works this forum, Stacky.
Yes, after President Macron held many meetings with Putin back in the spring in a vain search for peace Putin will now listen to a confused old woman whos
inappropriate letter to the Irish Times was historically inaccurate and her confusion about Irish history.

When Russian media, Clare Daly and the Russian Ambassador have your back you are in real trouble.

Last edited:
Yes, after President Macron held many meetings with Putin back in the spring in a vain search for peace Putin will now listen to a confused old woman whos
inappropriate letter to the Irish Times was historically inaccurate and confuses about Irish history.

When Russian media, Clare Daly and the Russian Ambassador have your back you are in real trouble.
You're under his skin now, keep it up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

inappropriate letter to the Irish Times was historically inaccurate and confuses about Irish history.

What a clatter

Yeah well done Sabina in lending legitimacy to the Russians claims of Ukraine being somehow at fault for Russia's invasion.

Anyone still peddling this garbage in light of the multitude of Russian atrocities is a despicable clown.

Yeah cede territory to the invader who is indiscriminately murdering and brutalising your population. I would call her a useful idiot but theres nothing useful about her.

Yeah well done Sabina in lending legitimacy to the Russians claims of Ukraine being somehow at fault for Russia's invasion.

Anyone still peddling this garbage in light of the multitude of Russian atrocities is a despicable clown.

Yeah cede territory to the invader who is indiscriminately murdering and brutalising your population. I would call her a useful idiot but theres nothing useful about her.
Warmonger

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼