Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

After we were assured that Turkey fully supported Russia in the war a weeks or so ago by Someone Who Knows, I was surprised to see that Turkey sent a military plane to fly Zelenskyy to Washington. It must have very embarrassing for him to get on the plane and being told Russia had already won the war.

Either that, or Someone Who Knows is full of shit.

^^ majority of that is scheduled to arrive in 2025 or later , if they are lucky 😂 They are taking one single Patriot system battery from the National Guard. The Patriot didn’t help the the Saudis against Yemen, even those lads figured it out.
Absolute tosh the JDAMs will be in like Flynn. With Slovakia and Poland swapping their migs for F16s and JDAM variant can be also be used by HIMARS.

It's amazing what the green screen can do for Zelenskyy, even the two biggest pro-Ukrainian Telegram channels, Legitimate and Resident_UA call bullshit on that claim. :lol!:

View attachment 17707

View attachment 17708
Why would they say he was in Bakhmut if he wasn't? What would be the reasoning for it?
The video being shared by media saying it was Bakhmut is in Donbas unless Zelensky is mistaken or translation is. 48 seconds, it says Donbas.

Why would they say he was in Bakhmut if he wasn't? What would be the reasoning for it?
The video being shared by media saying it was Bakhmut is in Donbas unless Zelensky is mistaken or translation is. 48 seconds, it says Donbas.

the sound off russkies arses cracking from the pain when they see Zelensky at the front when their "potent warlord" can only check upon Luka in Minsk is hilarious, especially after the fake of Shoigu got exposed nicely.

Hahahaha, all they have is copium and sticking to their fake propaganda sources :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

afb

The new boner's reincarnation is even more ridiculous than the previous one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

same level of lies and propaganda just spiced up with even more stupidity LOL

feez61fxeairrme-jpg.4329595

edit: I love this meme above, I knew it will be handy later hahahaha but I believe orcs did not think through this hahahaha

Big mistake to give ukraine patriots. Way too expensive to be using and their phaseed array radars can be easily damaged.

What are you talking about? Ah right, I just checked who you are, no more questions :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: welcome to ignore list :)
The butthurt among the russian trolls must be of epical sizes if they called "all hands on deck" LOL

Meanwhile to intensify the sensations to russian trolls:

FkhXHc2X0AAYTZJ

FkhXItzWABUK_LA

FkhXKV6WAAwUz0w

FkhXF-ZWABITzYx

...propaganda of course.

Filmed in a warehouse in Kiev with a few booms thrown in for sound effects. :lol!:
Okay, if it is propaganda which I don't think so, why are all the media outlets that are carrying the video saying it's Bakhmut when he clearly says he is in Donbas. Did they even watch the video like?

I mean that Patriot is not the weapons system that they need.
There is actually feck all air activity over the conflict area.
Patriots are not an anti drone weapon.
Latest news us that russia is preparing about 100 old AN2 Biplanes to use as flying bombs.
As Russia runs out of cruise missiles they will try to acquire ballistic missiles from Iran, if so then then the patriots is what they need.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Best Of Cork Comedy with Special Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

27th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼