Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Now-Nazi threat with a Trump or DeSantis presidency. So what? Russia claims that they invaded because Ukraine has a Nazi regime NOW.

Are you saying that Ukraine has a Nazi regime NOW and that this gives Russia the right to invade it?
I believe Russia have acted very badly and should not have invaded. If they had went into the east and just there they may have had an argument given there seemed to be evidence of Russian persecution there and as this video shows,8 years ago the BBC were more than happy to play the nazi card then. The west are using Ukraine to fight there proxy war and have sent a trillion dollars of weaponry at the cost of their own people to do so. The sanctions on Russia are a disaster as the Russians are just selling their oil to India and China.
Russia can't lose and so it will just keep going on and on. People say putin is a madman, the same people will refuse to tell us what a man is, push the early education of sexualisation of children,, want to decriminise all drugs, and push killing babies in the womb for any reason at any time. They want to break any core values which connect a person to their soul. The west is full of a obese, demasculated, and completely unpractical up and coming generation and it will end up ironically very similar to the old soviet empire when the empire in Brussels with Washington have exerted their total control . The only difference will be the individuals it will control will be far weaker and have nothing to believe in to give them strength to resist.

I believe Russia have acted very badly and should not have invaded. If they had went into the east and just there they may have had an argument given there seemed to be evidence of Russian persecution there and as this video shows,8 years ago the BBC were more than happy to play the nazi card then. The west are using Ukraine to fight there proxy war and have sent a trillion dollars of weaponry at the cost of their own people to do so. The sanctions on Russia are a disaster as the Russians are just selling their oil to India and China.
Russia can't lose and so it will just keep going on and on. People say putin is a madman, the same people will refuse to tell us what a man is, push the early education of sexualisation of children,, want to decriminise all drugs, and push killing babies in the womb for any reason at any time. They want to break any core values which connect a person to their soul. The west is full of a obese, demasculated, and completely unpractical up and coming generation and it will end up ironically very similar to the old soviet empire when the empire in Brussels with Washington have exerted their total control . The only difference will be the individuals it will control will be far weaker and have nothing to believe in to give them strength to resist.
I can see that English isn’t your first language. So another Russian troll then.

There is hardly a single statement above that is true. And if you are talking about the US, no one is trying to “sexualize” children, the “same people” are not refusing to tell us what a man is (you put that first; the question must be a source of anxiety to you), no one wants to decriminalize all drugs, and as for abortion, it was first legalized in Russia in the 1920’s as is legal to this day (fool).

For obesity, look at potato, vodka, and bread guzzling Russians for that.

Dr. Debate, debating by just making shit up. Sad.

I can see that English isn’t your first language. So another Russian troll then.

There is hardly a single statement above that is true. And if you are talking about the US, no one is trying to “sexualize” children, the “same people” are not refusing to tell us what a man is (you put that first; the question must be a source of anxiety to you), no one wants to decriminalize all drugs, and as for abortion, it was first legalized in Russia in the 1920’s as is legal to this day (fool).

For obesity, look at potato, vodka, and bread guzzling Russians for that.

Dr. Debate, debating by just making shit up. Sad.
Interesting information on the new school curriculum for sex education in scotland.
law/2022/11/25/labour-party-calls-for-decriminalisation-of-drugs-for-personal-use/
I can tell you one thing for sure ,you would have been hard pushed to find an obese Eastern European here 10 years ago. Its happening now alright as they integrate into the western way.
I'm not pro russian, I hope Ukraine can get their country back at peace and in order,it was one of the most corrupt countries in the world after all. Well done to mick Wallace and Claire daly for speaking out on the hypocrisy of the West, I'll give them that.

Hey lads, recent russian successes are so strong that all russian trolls must be "all hands on deck" hahaha
Put them straight to ignore list, click on their comments history. They are recent account posting into looney threads. :)

I wonder what prize is opening when you reach the next level:

FklUG6EXgAEKG5p

Interesting information on the new school curriculum for sex education in scotland.
law/2022/11/25/labour-party-calls-for-decriminalisation-of-drugs-for-personal-use/
I can tell you one thing for sure ,you would have been hard pushed to find an obese Eastern European here 10 years ago. Its happening now alright as they integrate into the western way.
I'm not pro russian, I hope Ukraine can get their country back at peace and in order,it was one of the most corrupt countries in the world after all. Well done to mick Wallace and Claire daly for speaking out on the hypocrisy of the West, I'll give them that.
You are pro-Russian. Sorry.

As for your wingnut talking points:

1. There is no such thing as “cultural Marxism”.
2. CRT (Critical Race Theory) is not in any grade school or high school curriculum anywhere.
3. Talking about gays is not “grooming” anyone.

As for the last point, you appear to be a person who believes that homosexuality is a choice. I can assure that that homosexuals are born that way and that truly heterosexual people don’t concern themselves with homosexual sex. I can appreciate your struggle against your own inclinations, if you believe that your religion doesn’t want you to engage in those acts. But really, that’s your own personal struggle, not something where you need an entire society to conform to your beliefs in order for you to be able to. May I suggest that you just say “no” and perhaps arm yourself with cold showers (preferably not at a gym)?

Poor Doc, rattled to the core, here, have a biscuit, i made sure it was gender friendly just for you.

View attachment 17741
Oh look! A cookie that was made by everyone you’re afraid of! You’re a rather timid person, aren’t you?

Anyway, you still don’t have the balls to explain why anyone on earth would want to be ruled by Russia. Does it have to do with the cookie? Where did the gingerbread man touch you?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼