Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

We will know when the war is over whether the HIMARS were taken out. Long after the fighting is over and historians have a chance to separate fact from fiction.

Please share with us, what then is being used in attacks on multiple locations on Russians in range 60+km, you do not need to be historian many years after the war, try to be a philosopher :)

Long time no see!

You used to have "good sources" in Indian media and all that jazz, any news on cancelled Russian arms contracts?

==============

There are reports from civilians emerging that Russians have started the offensive on Donietsk suburbs Maryinka (at the border of their positions) using.. white phosphorus... on civilians...

Capture.PNG

the denialists, liars and regular Russian useful idiots will probably claim it is not true, and those are rehearsals to Christmas campaign of RosCola or something...

Last edited:
Please share with us, what then is being used in attacks on multiple locations on Russians in range 60+km, you do not need to be historian many years after the war, try to be a philosopher :)

Long time no see!

You used to have "good sources" in Indian media and all that jazz, any news on cancelled Russian arms contracts?

==============

There are reports from civilians emerging that Russians have started the offensive on Donietsk suburbs Maryinka (at the border of their positions) using.. white phosphorus... on civilians...

View attachment 14335

the denialists, liars and regular Russian useful idiots will probably claim it is not true, and those are rehearsals to Christmas campaign of RosCola or something...
Too soon to know all that is happening in Ukraine, a lot of disinformation and propaganda on both sides, only when the war is over will we get a true picture, right now we are just guessing.

I did read, don't know true this is that North Koreans are being recruited as volunteers but still hard to get a clear picture.

I did read, don't know true this is that North Koreans are being recruited as volunteers but still hard to get a clear picture.

this North Korean fake has a long beard at this stage :) Honestly, how the information on recruiting North Koreans would come out from the North Korea and reach the West, what journalist or politician said that, how did they learn? Just trying to add a pinch of a salt in your theory.

Yes, disinformation and propaganda is on both sides, the quality of it also differs, and on top of that we can determine what is true and what is not, how reliable is the information or not, if not why not. So you will not find fakes from me for example, laughs yeap, but fakes like clones of Dad Vlad's trolls - not a chance :)

So far four news I posted came out to be fake (out of which three were in the first weeks of Russian invasion) - yes I have it noted and those were also marked in the thread as fakes. There might be something as a part of the trash talk we are openly enjoying here but nothing of significant value.

on the side note: how you find using phosphorus by Russians (on multiple documented occasions), apart from how cool it looks when used, I would risk saying almost a romantic atmosphere. here is a soft example of the injuries it causes from the Lancet magazine - graphic!

Last edited:
this North Korean fake has a long beard at this stage :) Honestly, how the information on recruiting North Koreans would come out from the North Korea and reach the West, what journalist or politician said that, how did they learn? Just trying to add a pinch of a salt in your theory.

Yes, disinformation and propaganda is on both sides, the quality of it also differs, and on top of that we can determine what is true and what is not, how reliable is the information or not, if not why not. So you will not find fakes from me for example, laughs yeap, but fakes like clones of Dad Vlad's trolls - not a chance :)

So far four news I posted came out to be fake (out of which three were in the first weeks of Russian invasion) - yes I have it noted and those were also marked in the thread as fakes. There might be something as a part of the trash talk we are openly enjoying here but nothing of significant value.

on the side note: how you find using phosphorus by Russians (on multiple documented occasions), apart from how cool it looks when used, I would risk saying almost a romantic atmosphere. here is a soft example of the injuries it causes from the Lancet magazine - graphic!
White phosphorus is a weapon of war even the Lancet says in an article that Israel used Whie phosphate in Gaza, a cruel weapon but it is used in combat zones.

White phosphorus is a weapon of war even the Lancet says in an article that Israel used Whie phosphate in Gaza, a cruel weapon but it is used in combat zones.

Oh yes they did, if you think I will be defending what Israel is doing you can get really surprised, but this thread is not about Israel, so no whataboutism please :)

1661205862442.png

The application by Russians does not seem to be as the bold part of the text above, isn't it (unless burning down residential zones with inhabitants inside you would call simply "burning buildings"? You condemn Israel on multiple occasions, will you do the honor and do the same on Russian wrongdoing? :)

I cannot help myself knowing your picking on words used - it is white phosphorus not phosphate ;)

Phosphorus is a multi-valent nonmetal chemical element of the VA group. Phosphate is a chemical derivative of the phosphoric acid, containing the phosphate ion (PO3−4). Formally, any salt of a phosphorus oxoacid is a phosphate. The molar mass of the phosphorus is 30.97 g/mol.

sorry! my chemical degree kicked in ;)

===================

Another example of "impossible fake" spread by Russian trolls, some time ago, not possible to have that connection, nope:

===================

Two days after the assassination and the Russian services already "know" the name of the suspect, have her image, the make of her car, a photo of her documents, footage of her entering and leaving the Russian border, have determined how the assassination was carried out and, of course, know the principals.

The same services have been trying for 2733 days to determine who is behind the murder of Boris Nemtsov, for 4786 days to determine who is responsible for the death of journalist Natalia Estemirova, and for 5798 days looking for the perpetrators of Anna Politkovskaya's murder.

FaxJuQGWAAME4MY

Last edited:
**Wall of Rant crits you for 10 million damage**

Are you okay? that serious ranting and raving post suggests you take it easy, calm down, maybe use that meditation app some of the trolls on here suggest or take a holiday with your new found friends, the National Republican Army.

High rank officer of UAF stated that Ukraine lost 9000 personnel so far in Donbas.
I honestly do not believe in that number

You 'conveniently' forgot to mention the leaked documents from the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence from last month which put the casualties at 191,000 which estimates now put it as high as 250,000 or even 300,000.

Just watch the first 15 minutes of this analysis from someone who actually knows about warfare.

The Americans crying crocodile tears again...

"We only condemn targeting civilians when it's not done by us either by droning weddings or school kids."

Never forget 500,000 dead Iraqi children "the price is worth it"

Staying with the Yanks, they must know something....

I'm smelling another "false flag" incoming, possibly trying to trigger a radiation leak at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, they've certainly been helping the Ukrainians to shell it for weeks now, there's also this, radiation warning leaflets showing up posted by the Ukrainians.

Rumours starting to circulate that Russia are preparing "the largest air military operation in the last 30 years", seeing as tomorrow, the 24th is Ukrainian "Independence Day" Zelenskyy will try to pull a rabbit from the hat or Russia will launch a massive assault, guess we'll know soon.

Of course now that Ukraine has another "wonder weapon" and "game changer" in the form of American made AGM-88 High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missiles (HARM) that Russian air assault will be in serious trouble, we need a clinical analysis on these 'HARMs'

Are you okay? that serious ranting and raving post suggests you take it easy, calm down, maybe use that meditation app some of the trolls on here suggest or take a holiday with your new found friends, the National Republican Army.

You 'conveniently' forgot to mention the leaked documents from the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence from last month which put the casualties at 191,000 which estimates now put it as high as 250,000 or even 300,000.

Just watch the first 15 minutes of this analysis from someone who actually knows about warfare.

The Americans crying crocodile tears again...

"We only condemn targeting civilians when it's not done by us either by droning weddings or school kids."

Never forget 500,000 dead Iraqi children "the price is worth it"

Staying with the Yanks, they must know something....

I'm smelling another "false flag" incoming, possibly trying to trigger a radiation leak at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, they've certainly been helping the Ukrainians to shell it for weeks now, there's also this, radiation warning leaflets showing up posted by the Ukrainians.

Rumours starting to circulate that Russia are preparing "the largest air military operation in the last 30 years", seeing as tomorrow, the 24th is Ukrainian "Independence Day" Zelenskyy will try to pull a rabbit from the hat or Russia will launch a massive assault, guess we'll know soon.

Of course now that Ukraine has another "wonder weapon" and "game changer" in the form of American made AGM-88 High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missiles (HARM) that Russian air assault will be in serious trouble, we need a clinical analysis on these 'HARMs'

Look at you, troll. The US killed lots of civilians in Iraq, so Russia gets to do it in Ukraine. Fair is fair, right?

What a sad little troll you are. 😢

^^ Top top post Boneman. The discussion hosted by the Norwegian professor with Scott Ritter and the bloke from the Duran was really phenomenal. It wouldn’t hurt some people around here to get out of their echo chamber and listen to it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼