Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Moscow also claimed Ukraine: - Shot down MH17
Launched the Mariupol theatre air strike

While at the same time claiming Ukraine did not sink the Moskva or annihilate that Crimean airbase

Moscow is not the best source for what Ukrainians did and did not do.

Kremlin-linked media is posting what they say is Natalya Vovk’s ID card, which identifies her as a member of the nationalist Azov regiment.

Not the most obvious thing to take with you when you plot a car bombing in Russia of course:rolleyes:

View attachment 14323

Moscow does not even believe Moscow.
Moscow also claimed Ukraine: - Shot down MH17
Launched the Mariupol theatre air strike

While at the same time claiming Ukraine did not sink the Moskva or annihilate that Crimean airbase

Moscow is not the best source for what Ukrainians did and did not do.

Kremlin-linked media is posting what they say is Natalya Vovk’s ID card, which identifies her as a member of the nationalist Azov regiment.

Not the most obvious thing to take with you when you plot a car bombing in Russia of course:rolleyes:
Moscow does not even believe Moscow.
That and a small child

Those Russian trolls are getting worse and worse same not working methods applied but execution of spreading the propaganda and misinformation cannot catch up with thee modern days. Have you noticed how smoothly our little katsap smoothly avoided topic of the assault and waited until some solid guidance from their propaganda arrive? When they have no arguments they usually start with personal offenses, I love playing that game with those morons as they have no idea where to hit to hurt. A contrary to people who know their shit, these can hit them badly LOL Just feeling sorry for some bye-standers getting caught by their false 'news'.

From events/topics they are avoiding and or simply lie about:

- assassination of Duginova: they are trying to deny facts by adding ridiculous narration example: on picka (the Russian board) it seems that since the event, no one ever heard about Dugin and his daughter, like as if n last ten years or so they did not watch state tv. Here we had attempts when our troll was saying that this bastard is a poor philosopher, the academic :LOL:
- You remember how they were barking how they will destroy Ukraine if they dare attacking Crimea? Well, what happened? Shit happened :ROFLMAO:
- They were claiming that Bucha was staged by British Special Forces, you remember that? Dugin was spreading this misinformation like crazy
- "Refugees from Ukraine will steal your jobs and destroy your countries" - khm khm laughable
- They were saying that they have a total domination in air, well the drones over Crimea, which is kinda fortress, are saying how true it is. I was crying laughing when before anyone posted here on attack on Sevastopol base, he was claiming those drones were shot down, well kamikadze drone were shot down, unfortunately their remains were falling at the targets with romantic mushroom clouds :LOL:
- There is nothing to worry, they said, every orc is safe, they said, and then same time videos were showing rats running away from Crimea and Bielgorod
- I love when they publish dramatic maps of Russian military successes, which in fact are zoomed so much that you cannot recreate it in google maps hahahaha do you remember how they were saying that offensive is pushing Ukrainians West? LOL and then the map was showing those as tiny tiny piece of the actual map?
- Sevierodonieck was also cool, when they were claiming that the resistance was crushed, and in fact UAF withdrawn to their new positions leaving russian-made rubble behind. Lysychansk exhibition of the 'captured and destroyed' equipment was also cute, when they had to pull that even from Syria to have anything to show, or showing their own equipment with loosely cleaned Z markings :ROFLMAO:
- I am in stiches when I think how those muppets were threatening Sweden and Finland
- hahaha and BRICS, the power horse of the world and allies of Russia - LOL
- Hahaha their claims on killing Ukrainian officers was also hilarious, when I believe it was in the second month they claimed they killed twice the number of officers Ukraine ever had.
- HIMARS, hahaha that was probably one of the best too, all those fakes saying HIMARS are destroyed just to learn overnight that not really :LOL:
- and my favorite, posting mimicking reliable sources, using shady websites to prove their point, where only Russian sites and sources were publishing it. LOL plus trying to mimic even the way information is provided to get a better buy in to their lies
- Oh and oil and gas hahahaha this one was good too

So ladies and gents, this is all their bullshit. They were doing it since the October Revolution but as they are simply dumb, they are doing it the same since, maybe here people still can get caught by it, maybe in France or the US - sure, but this simply does not work closer you get to the Imperium of Evil aka Mordor aka Russia.
Russian was, is and will be the criminal state ruled by criminals up until we get rid of those bastards for good. And we need to push politicians badly so they would not think they can get away with faking reconciliation only to secure the bribes and the money flowing from blood-stained businesses. People are in general a flock, and one I can admit. They have talent for making things worse, destroying, stealing, spreading hate. This is what they are good in, this is why they cannot build or create anything themselves, all they can do is kill, rape, steal and if not possible to do, then destroy. Some might say that not all the Russians are like that, sure! But the vast majority of them is, and even if they say one thing it sticks in their heads as a code to act with. Subconsciously they will do it. Events from Russian diaspora around the world only proves that. It will take generations after cleaning this bog now to have a generation without this fucked up mentality.

Sorry for such a long - long post :) I will probably ad some actual news not my sorry text later today.

Teaser: The Antonovskiy bridge in Kherson was hit last night and lost part of it so is unrepairable ;) and some Russian orcs on occupied part of Ukraine were molesting an underage girl on the street. The main sick bastard will not do it again, his throat was sliced by partisans on the spot.

Soon:

Last edited:
happening right now allegedly (Crimea):

a bit earlier today:

and allegedly (still waiting for the confirmation of the damage from official sources) the frame from the video on Antonoskiy bridge:

Fawm2TKXoAE3Uws

This is a game changer, Ukrainian Migs can now deploy the HARM missile which could if deployed properly take out the radar systems of the Russian air defenses. expect a lot of drones flying over the Crimea to activate the air defenses, then bang!

US officials confirmed that the AGM-88 has been integrated on the Fulcrum to enhance its SEAD capabilities.​

As you may know already, on August 8, U.S. officials said they were assisting the Ukrainian Air Force staying in the air and improving its capabilities. Something that was already done several months ago was the procurement of “sheer amounts of spare parts and other things” to keep the MiG-29s flying for a longer period of time, according to the briefing’s transcript.

Then, in one of the presidential drawdown authority packages, “a number of anti-radiation missiles that can be fired off of Ukrainian aircraft” were included, but no details were provided. In the same days, the first photos of debris left by HARM missiles after destroying Russian radars in Ukraine surfaced online. Other photos followed in the following weeks.

Many hypotheses were brought to the table, but without further details it was not possible to determine where the HARM came from. Now, during the August 19 briefing, the officials confirmed that AGM-88 missiles have been delivered, integrated onto Ukrainian aircraft and successfully employed to seek and destroy Russian radars, with additional missiles being readied for delivery.

“The aircraft that they have integrated it with is their MiG aircraft. They have actually successfully integrated it as something that we determined would be technically feasible, and based on that feasibility determination, we provided them with this capability”, said the official. Notice here the aircraft being generically defined as “MiG aircraft”. However, the MiG-29 has been explicitly mentioned during the briefing and, in addition to that, the Fulcrum is the only MiG model in service in Ukraine.

No details have been provided about how the missile was integrated on the MiG-29. As we already mentioned in a previous article, integrating the missile on the MiG-29 doesn’t simply mean strapping a LAU-118A launcher and the AGM-88 missile to the MiG’s pylons, there is a lot more work that needs to be done to integrate them in the avionics and electrical systems. Also, another problem is how the Fulcrum’s pilots will perform the targeting of the missile, which usually happens through a Multi-Function Display that cannot be found in the MiG-29’s fully analogic cockpit.

Some analysts are suggesting a solution which involves a simple tablet linked to the missile to perform the targeting, possibly through the HARM in sensor mode. As the name suggests, the missile’s sensor provides the pilot with a list of emitters that are being detected, from which one is then selected for the missile about to be launched. Another mode could be the Pre-Briefed mode, however it does not seem very practical in a quickly evolving battlefield as the position of the enemy radar is programmed on the ground and cannot be changed anymore by the pilot once the aircraft takes off.

- HIMARS, hahaha that was probably one of the best too, all those fakes saying HIMARS are destroyed just to learn overnight that not really :LOL:

Heh! Heh! lazarus HIMARs, they must have destroyed each Himar at least three times but they still keep going bang! ;) actually the orc propaganda is becoming entertaining!

Some more updates on the bridge, so it is damaged and unusable. A bit o a flop if you ask me (well you cannot be perfect after all). I would say that they were trying to hit the river barges used by the orcs to keep strengthen the temporary floating bridge hidden underneath the main bridge, those ones:

FaxsoX_WAAMGk0w

the same time the occupant administration claimed that as a result there were 15 civilians killed in the attack.

Why is that another bullshit? Simple. For the last two weeks civilians were not allowed on the bridge ;)

==============

Today something unusual from Ukrainians. High rank officer of UAF stated that Ukraine lost 9000 personnel so far in Donbas.
I honestly do not believe in that number, as it is simply not possible from simple statistical point of view.
I would lean towards statement he 'forgot' to mention same number of Territorial Defense personnel (separate from armed forces) and couple of thousands of Border Guards and Police (they are under MOHA).

The number 25-30,000 is more realistic.

The statistical info on loses attackers Vs defenders usually is around 3:1, knowing Russian medical care on the battlefield or rather lack of it it would easily make it 4:1 and then those numbers match with the Russian loses announced by Ukrainians, Brits and Americans.

More on those statistics: https://www.jstor.org/stable/2538780

==============

I recently have a laugh (again) from Polandball cartoons ;)

unknown.png

Last edited:
What a meme I just found :cool: Perfect match to the Russian revelations that they knew about and observed the alleged assassin of Dugin's daughter. I am so amazed, that they even have the alleged assassin's ID already, but still the attack was successful. Those miracles only in Russia :)

comment_166119561758uq2zFvhQufvOpLyrarN6.jpg

well that image above is a big one.. But here is a really good attempt of Ukrainians to count available Russian tanks stored in the Russian Far East.

TL;DR: An interesting attempt to calculate on the basis of satellite images how many tanks the Russians really have in storage that are usable. About 800 stored in air-conditioned hangars - they should be usable almost immediately, after overhaul, 1200 kept under the roof - for preservation and light overhaul, and an additional 1300 kept under the cloud for major overhaul. Not a lot, but to the 17500 they have on paper a bit far.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This is protected page, so you would need to enter it and then use translator (it is in Ukrainian). It may not work if you try to hotlink it or use translated link via google. It is too long to post here too.

Heh! Heh! lazarus HIMARs, they must have destroyed each Himar at least three times but they still keep going bang! ;) actually the orc propaganda is becoming entertaining!
Check "the proof" for assassin 😉 the whole thread is brilliant!

Our dearest comrade posted it himself to us, the stupid, on the previous page 😂

I wonder what the new login will be next...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Spare Parts

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼