Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Russian Blitzkreig!:rolleyes: 100,000 shells per KM

Russia’s assault towards the town of Bakhmut in eastern Ukraine has been its most successful axis in the Donbas region in the past month, the UK Ministry of Defence has said in its latest intelligence update.

Despite this, it had only gained 10km in that time, while elsewhere in Donbas it had gained only 3km over 30 days – “almost certainly significantly less than planned”.

Russian Blitzkreig!:rolleyes: 100,000 shells per KM

Russia’s assault towards the town of Bakhmut in eastern Ukraine has been its most successful axis in the Donbas region in the past month, the UK Ministry of Defence has said in its latest intelligence update.

Despite this, it had only gained 10km in that time, while elsewhere in Donbas it had gained only 3km over 30 days – “almost certainly significantly less than planned”.
They are getting conventional soviet era shells from Belarus, but these will be a drop in the ocean. The Ukrainians continue to lose men in the Donbas but the Russians even more. The Ukrainians are playing a smart game now with HIMARS as they could not take the attrition pre-HIMARS, its just a waiting game running the Russian capabilities down. Biggest problem is the Russians cannot maintain any large warehouse or distribution hubs so getting anything to the front is painfully slow hence they are really not making much ground and will not be able to keep the ground soon.

Things are not going at all well in Chechnya now as Kadyrov is weak after his failed exploits in Ukraine and his enemy's smell blood, demonstrations starting to surface again in Belarus. August/September
will be an interesting months.

Agree.
@catcha, less is more pal
disagree - you can simply skip past anything you don want to see or read. He posts a lot of info from different sources here, I dont read it all but i skim through it and get a decent grasp on things. theres no way Im watching videos of Russians cutting heads or nuts off but they are always linked as opposed to in your face

If you dont want any of it just put him on ignore and only the stuff that others quote will be visible

disagree - you can simply skip past anything you don want to see or read. He posts a lot of info from different sources here, I dont read it all but i skim through it and get a decent grasp on things. theres no way Im watching videos of Russians cutting heads or nuts off but they are always linked as opposed to in your face

If you dont want any of it just put him on ignore and only the stuff that others quote will be visible
They do not like his message so they pretend to ignore him!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼