Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Amnesty team go to the Ukraine to investigate Russian atrocities and blame the Ukrainians for Russian attacks on their schools and hospitals. Previous Amnesty reports castigated the Ukrainians for lagging on LBGT issues Perhaps the Ukrainians should replace their flag with the LBGT flag to get a positive response from Amnesty. :rolleyes:
Maybe the Ukrainians have a bit to go on the LGBTQIA... scene, not so long since we were in the same boat
FFS Amnesty are a crowd of pricks if this is true.

Amnesty team go to the Ukraine to investigate Russian atrocities and blame the Ukrainians for Russian attacks on their schools and hospitals. Previous Amnesty reports castigated the Ukrainians for lagging on LBGT issues Perhaps the Ukrainians should replace their flag with the LBGT flag to get a positive response from Amnesty. :rolleyes:
I'm going to have to add Amnesty to my disappoinment list - priests, bank managers, Bertie, Roy, swimming coaches, yer man from that president of USA series, Floyd Landis...

I'm going to have to add Amnesty to my disappoinment list - priests, bank managers, Bertie, Roy, swimming coaches, yer man from that president of USA series, Floyd Landis...
I did it circa ten years ago, but today's "performance"... Damn I did not put anything here when I learnt that as I am simply disgusted and ashamed as I was one of those setting up the organization in former Soviet block.

Corrupted bunch of corpo pricks long time being suspected to be on the Russian string now are not only on my shame list...

Maybe the Ukrainians have a bit to go on the LGBTQIA... scene, not so long since we were in the same boat
FFS Amnesty are a crowd of pricks if this is true.

AI started acting really strange some time ago (the HQ), meanwhile in Ukrainian Army, this country where it is already announced that after war the same sex marriage will be legalized (they cannot change this law during the war) fighting against aggressors who have explicit anti-gay laws in place (simply it is illegal even to have a rainbow flag as this is by the Russian law: "promoting deviations amongst children"):

960x0.jpg

MUST-CREDIT-PIT-BUEHLER-@PITBUEHLER.jpg

Y64CTVTC65O4NFKM6KCHHW6DRI.jpg

9f2ea251cedba679ffce24e7ebfc2bd6

Yet another "old world" organization needs to be reorganized or disbanded: WHO, Greenpeace, UN and now AI... I wonder how deep the Russian tentacles are reaching...

There are loads of fakes in last two days emerging. I am trying to not post much as it is better to not to do it and spread it around.

There are heavy fights in Bakhmut (near Sevierodonetsk) with no definite winner there.

Something to read:

This is what they said: Military bases set up in residential areas including schools and hospitals Attacks launched from populated civilian areas Such violations in no way justify Russia’s indiscriminate attacks, which have killed and injured countless civilians. The first two points are things you're not supposed to do. Ukraine is 100% not the aggressor. That doesn't mean that Ukraine can therefore so whatever the fuck it wants without criticism.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼