Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Not sure if you suffer from short term memory loss but it was mentioned just a few posts ago, two words "civilian deaths", i know you like the idea of your heroes storming in and blowing everything to dust and wiping it out

Now tell us all Doc why didn't Russia do a 'Dresden' on Kyiv and other major cities in Ukraine in the first week? not like they don't have high flying bombers, hypersonic missiles the Ukrainians can't even detect, let alone defend against, tell us all in your opinion why most of Ukraine isn't a smouldering ruin with all major infrastructure bombed to pieces?

I wonder is it because the Russians aren't these muppets....

View attachment 13359

Democracy on tour... :lol!:

View attachment 13360
So you're saying that the reason Russia has not defeated Ukraine yet is because it is trying hard to limit civilian casualties? 😆😆

I've been feeding the troll (i.e. you) to see how far up the stupid tree you would climb. You're up at the moon now. Fuck off. Send in the next troll. Send a good one next time.

Scraping the Barrel

Vladimir Putin is recruiting soldiers from prisons and the poorest parts of Russia as the Kremlin scrambles to prop up its army after suffering tens of thousands of losses in Ukraine.

Western officials believe that the regime is not confident it has the support for mass mobilisation in Russia’s biggest cities and is instead resorting to increasingly desperate measures to prevent a collapse in numbers.

The military is using “very active recruitment” among the most impoverished Russians, hiring from prisons and allowing older people to sign up, according to officials.

Sources said hiring drives have stayed away from the big cities where support for the war is lower.

The Ministry of Defence also said on Tuesday that losses are forcing Russia to turn to “non-traditional recruitment”, suggesting it has suffered problems hiring.

It said: “This includes recruiting personnel from Russian prisons for the Wagner Private Military Company.

“If true, this move likely indicates difficulties in replacing the significant numbers of Russian casualties.”

Russian forces have been depleted by a misfiring campaign. Ukraine’s military claims that almost 40,000 Russian soldiers have been killed during the conflict while its troops are given outdated equipment and just days of training. The West's estimates of Russian losses are lower but still put them in the tens of thousands.

Russians worried on the wheat crisis due to their blockade are going to solve the issue in a typical Russian style. They are setting fire on fields ready to harvest. No wheat, no issue with transporting it, so simple solution thanks to Russians.

Mr Gladkov, gubernator of Bielgorod region (RU) complaints that locals are setting bombs and fires in their houses to get insurance from the gov. So good in Russia, people rather set their homes in fire to get some money than live there xD

Last edited:
While I'm waiting for Doc to answer why Ukraine isn't bombed to rubble because Russians don't care about civilians, let's have a 'Battle of the Brits tabloids',

The Telegraph claiming that Ukraine are saying nearly 40,000 dead, using outdated equipment, poorly trained...must be the same Russian troops we were told back in March were running out of bullets, tanks, aircraft, reduced to eating cat food.... :lol!:

Now in our Tabloid battle, what does that other bastion of the British press say:

"it highlights the struggle for a nation suffering more than 20,000 casualties a month – officials admit up to 200 troops are killed and 800 wounded daily."

Must be a mistake, maybe they meant to write Russian every time they mention Ukrainian.

Meanwhile how do you feel about Zelenskyy forcing women to conscript?

😂 You can’t even bomb your military targets to rubble.

But typical, troll. Russians care about civilians because they haven’t killed them all (yet).

It’s hard to believe that the Russians who faced down tanks at the White House in Moscow in 1991 would want the tinpot dictator they are burdened with now.

That's that's outrageous!! i watch another video...

Wait! what's this? that helicopter has very distinctive double markings towards the tail rotor, where have i seen that before....

Naw, must be a mistake, the Ukrainians would never use false information or propaganda, let's see what their twitter says...

View attachment 13381

Now i'm really fuming but......wonder why that picture looked a bit familiar..

View attachment 13382

oh dear, Defence of Ukraine posting misleading and false information? as they say here...gwanyalanger :lol!: :lol!:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Some pwnage.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼