Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Yeah he posted obvious fake flagged online (with the photo from two years ago) no one here was posting saying he found a fake xD Wonder how he would pwn the actual video I posted :) ah yes, he never replies on the topic ;)
Wtf are you bambling about? All he did was show that the Ukrainians are using fake news and propaganda as well. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

Ukrainian grain now leaving Ukraine after the Russians voluntarily gave up snake island to allow this to happen, the Kiev side making hay out of this claiming it as a big propaganda coup but the Moscow side wanted to allow grain to leave the country, either way it's out now.

To add some icing to the cake, Gazprom cannot guarantee gas to Germany until Canada provide documents.
Gazprom at first was claiming they need to stop gas transfer to Germany via ns due to pump being sanctioned. When the exception was done to supply the pump, now they "have no papers".

This, ladies and gentlemen is a classic example of Russian politics using resources and fine argument for not making any business with this bandit state.

Meanwhile the two refineries in Germany will be supplied throught polish ports, contract with Total already secured.

Back to the real World now, the Euro fell below parity briefly with the Dollar today for the first time in 20 years but 'rallied' up just above it again.

The US Inflation rate reached 9.1% in June, the highest it's been in 40 years.

View attachment 13388

Europe isn't doing too great either.

View attachment 13389

Sanctions really having an effect, to the wrong side.

View attachment 13390

View attachment 13391

View attachment 13392

To add some icing to the cake, Gazprom cannot guarantee gas to Germany until Canada provide documents.

View attachment 13393
😆😅 Oh my!

Meanwhile, on the world standard of living index, Russia is two places behind.......Azerbaijan.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/standard-of-living-by-country

Maybe Russia could join the EU once it ceases to be a Third World Country.

Wtf are you bambling about? All he did was show that the Ukrainians are using fake news and propaganda as well. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.
All he shown is fake photo used in their post, was not hard all top comments are saying it xD

He did not show that the information pictured with that photo is fake.

This was response to my post showing the video of it happening.

So to summarize, it is enough for you if you are given irrelevant info to believe in what the troll wants to say :) chapeau bas!

Ukrainian grain now leaving Ukraine after the Russians voluntarily gave up snake island to allow this to happen, the Kiev side making hay out of this claiming it as a big propaganda coup but the Moscow side wanted to allow grain to leave the country, either way it's out now.
Putin himself was bravery pouring water with his golden cup to the Black Sea to raise sea levels and help those ships to find their destination easier.

I tell'ya!

Europe isn't doing too great either.

EU Inflation Ratejpg.jpg

Sanctions really having an effect, to the wrong side.

I was wondering what fuckery he is trying with this map. Well so I checked data of IMF (dunno more reliable than random troll from the net):

27480.jpeg

So, yes his "map" is cherry picking for June allone :)

While looking for the data I also found the below from the same source and time:

FTYOXKSX0AEg2Qb

Shambo is a pure rubbish spreading fakes and misinformation.

All he shown is fake photo used in their post, was not hard all top comments are saying it xD

He did not show that the information pictured with that photo is fake.

This was response to my post showing the video of it happening.

So to summarize, it is enough for you if you are given irrelevant info to believe in what the troll wants to say :) chapeau bas!
Ah stop will ya, I rarely believe anything that either of the two of ye post nor am I all that bothered. That said I barely read the thread nowadays as ye have both made it unreadable however I do enjoy a good pwn and you can twist it whatever you want to suit yourself but the tweet doesn't lie. They got caught by the balls using a old image.

Ah stop will ya, I rarely believe anything that either of the two of ye post nor am I all that bothered. That said I barely read the thread nowadays as ye have both made it unreadable however I do enjoy a good pwn and you can twist it whatever you want to suit yourself but the tweet doesn't lie. They got caught by the balls using a old image.
"I do enjoy a good pwn" lol lol lol.
Says the lad that said.

PUTIN HAS NO INTEREST IN THE UKRAINE..

Cry laughing here. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼