Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

And yet they are taking down Red Army monuments.🤔
Why shouldn’t they? The Soviet Union no longer exists. And Russia is using its own personal (made up) version of Soviet history as part of its reason to attack Ukraine.

There is a history to all of this. You should look it up. You might look less a tool if you do.

Why shouldn’t they? The Soviet Union no longer exists. And Russia is using its own personal (made up) version of Soviet history as part of its reason to attack Ukraine.

There is a history to all of this. You should look it up. You might look less a tool if you do.
Just before the Soviet Union does not exist does not mean you tear down Soviet monuments we don't tear down WW1 monuments to soldiers who fought in WW1.

Just before the Soviet Union does not exist does not mean you tear down Soviet monuments we don't tear down WW1 monuments to soldiers who fought in WW1.
That’s a massive whatabout fail, even for you

Are the British army currently invading the Republic of Ireland or launching air strikes?

Well?

Cough cough Northern Ireland the 6 counties still under British rule.
Cough cough Bolshevik conquest of independent Ukraine, cough cough Holodomir, cough cough Soviet Russification, cough cough mass execution of Ukrainian poets, artists, authors, teachers etc during the Great Terror, cough cough mass expulsion (and execution) of Ukrainian dissidents, “kulaks” etc to Siberia, cough cough resettlement of Donbass by Russians in the 1930’s, cough cough illegal invasion of Crimea and Ukraine etc etc.

I understand that boner is posting ancient fakes as he was banned for a while, but you could spare us this nonsense.

It's not nonsense.... Neither have I have an ulterior motive to post anything untrue.
If it doesn't fit into your account of how the war is proceeding you try to shut it down with allegations of being pro Putin. That does you no favours here.

If it doesn't fit into your account of how the war is proceeding you try to shut it down with allegations of being pro Putin. That does you no favours here.

This nonsense was debunked in PL couple of months ago as being distributed by far-right sources linked to Konfederacja party (to their extreme part from that extreme). The very same sources involved in orchestrating the radical protesters at the border (farmers, but the ones calling for extreme actions).

Sure, you must have better sources than PL about PL.
In PL there is majority of women. Not sure if you are aware, but you would not really be able to say who is PL and who is UA if two birds would stand one next to another. So this would be about "the threat". Alright, the amount of "sucker fish" lips amongst UA lades is much higher. Surely, this is only my personal view. Has nothing to do with the fact that a few of my friends got married to girls from the UA and that I know plenty of Ukrainians from the pre-war times.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼