Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

No - that's Nordstream 1 - turned off due to technical issues. They say they can't access the parts required due to sanctions!
That was before the sanction was lifted for the Siemens turbine :) Later orcs said they have no documentation which never existed. NS1 stopped under shit reason, NS2 never started.

OK, so the next speech of the day I believe would be Zelensky, or some ad-hoc speech after Putin's circus.

Btw. Belarus with their four brigades is threating that they will attack Poland, and Lukashenko is also threating bombing Warsaw with nukes :ROFLMAO: They do not have nukes... and their army is well not like this below:

the guy in the middle of it says: "Hey Paul, show them fucking hoes" :LOL:

Seriously they know what will happen if they touch Eastern flank as ALL those countries will not run away but will do everything to kill as many invaders as possible, to destroy as much at the back of their supply lines as possible, to chase all their supporters around the world with no mercy. We did it many times in the past, we have a lot of experience. And they know it ;)

and the Mordor tried so many times to eradicate our cultures in the past that we know we have no other option but just respond with savage actions. Berserk mode on and that's it. I know it sound terrible to some of you in the neutral country, but knowing history of my new Homeland - Ireland, you should understand it with no problem :)

and meme which made me laugh after Putin's speech:

1664542654948-png.3905877

Last edited:
You got to laugh at the sky news reporter saying this is the biggest threat, damage call it what you like since WW2. He is forgetting the Illegal invasion of Iraq, the U.N. did not sanction that war.

You got to laugh at the sky news reporter saying this is the biggest threat, damage call it what you like since WW2. He is forgetting the Illegal invasion of Iraq, the U.N. did not sanction that war.
Since he’s referring to WW2, I think he’s talking about Europe. You probably haven’t gotten to the chapter in your interminable history book, but Iraq wasn’t really in that war.

You’re right. I do gotta laugh. I’m laughing at you right now. Again.

You can be Sergei Lavrov's and Vladimir Putin's defence council at the war crimes tribunals at the Hague as you have their entire line of defence there in a nutshell*

Council Silky: "Illegal invasion and genocide accusations?....................pfttttttttttt...........................The Peninsular War, Gallipoli, Charge of the Light Brigade and the Falklands War..........................I rest my case"...............

*Assuming that they are still alive in 2023.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼