Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

There are some members on this thread that would have been Nazi supporting Daily Heil reading scum had they been alive in the 1930s.

Der StĂĽrmer subscribers!

time34_01_sturmer_l.jpg

Similar rhetoric as some posters here for months now....

Meanwhile East from Izyum:

Fd59kzBWYAIQu8L

UAF crossed the Oskil river and starting encircling orcs.

a video showing UAF moving forward in Lyman area (some viewers can see it drastic - orcs by the road in quite impressive numbers):

Der StĂĽrmer subscribers!

time34_01_sturmer_l.jpg

Similar rhetoric as some posters here for months now....

Meanwhile East from Izyum:

Fd59kzBWYAIQu8L

UAF crossed the Oskil river and starting encircling orcs.
In case you did not know catcha Nazi could be used for a term of abuse against most people nowadays. It gets bandied about so much now that it has become meaningless. Some guys racist must be a Nazi, some guy sympatheises with Putin, must be a Nazi, at this stage the term is only good for insulting people.

No I won't when I reported the crimes committed by Israel you belittled them.
No link so to me taking the piss out of a Palestinian tragedy, you were just lying, again and got caught out, again. Don't ever change SilkY, you absolute internet fail.
Also, you reported crimes? What do you think this place is, the CNN tip line :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

israel-zoverr.gif

Crazy Vlad is now wittering on about an attack on one of these areas that he's annexed will be the same as an attach on Russia. Big fucking deal: he said the same about Crimea, not to mention Belgorod.

18 more HIMARS for Ukraine and all Putin can do is rage at the dying of the light. Vlad the Impotent.
Fucking tosser.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼