RTE: Radio, Telefis, Empty pockets

Zamparelli gone now as well. Sinking ship anyone or are they all getting bonus payments and getting out before yet another investigation?

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2024/0523/1450901-jennifer-zamaperelli-leaving-daily-rte-2fm-show/
New rules mean you need approval for side gigs.

The 2 Johnnies are obscenely unexplainably popular spotify gave them a ball of cash to go exclusive

Garrihy's has loads of insta followers so can prop up her Podcast.

I don't know about zamperelli but I would guess if your side gig is any way lucritive you may as well ditch the RTE gig

BBC/ITV/ UK and US stations are excited with all these "talented" free agents on the market......maybe not

They're offering way less in contracts apparently (Doireanns and JZ were coming up) too, and RTE are finally finding out influencers/ social media "Stars" arent as popular as they thought

2 Johnnies will be fine despite the dopey bogger crap

Garrity is woeful and a nepo baby from a rich family who pay for her followers and hocks anything for a freebie, she's trying the UK market which i will guess will be a spectacular failure...maybe an extra in the next Planet of the Ape movie

Zamperelli has a beauty/hair salon and probably will get a deal from a sex toy company from listening to her show, it was non stop sex talk

Save them money, just only have a newsreader/someone to press play on the songs and thats it

The 2 Johnnies are obscenely unexplainably popular spotify gave them a ball of cash to go exclusive

I don't know about zamperelli but I would guess if your side gig is any way lucritive you may as well ditch the RTE gig

Tuned into the 2 johnnies and they were doing shout outs to people doing silage. 😂

I like the tunes though.

Glad I won’t have to hear Zeffirelli or whatever again.

Bring back Larry Gogan…oh!

BBC/ITV/ UK and US stations are excited with all these "talented" free agents on the market......maybe not

They're offering way less in contracts apparently (Doireanns and JZ were coming up) too, and RTE are finally finding out influencers/ social media "Stars" arent as popular as they thought

2 Johnnies will be fine despite the dopey bogger crap

Garrity is woeful and a nepo baby from a rich family who pay for her followers and hocks anything for a freebie, she's trying the UK market which i will guess will be a spectacular failure...maybe an extra in the next Planet of the Ape movie

Zamperelli has a beauty/hair salon and probably will get a deal from a sex toy company from listening to her show, it was non stop sex talk

Save them money, just only have a newsreader/someone to press play on the songs and thats it
Well Tubs fucked that for them too. The A/B experiment of "the beeb will poach all the talent" resulted in an offer of 90k.

That's should basically cap what RTE offer any of them to 90 grand. and if you don't like it, Virgin or the Beeb aren't coming to the rescue

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
T. Love
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Feb 2025 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany ‘maritime’ Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼