Rogby football skills translator

Joe Molloy and some old doll pundit also referencing "the bomb squad" next week.

Wtf is the bomb squad?
It's basically the sub front row. They tend to come on as a trio about 10 minutes into the second half. No idea why they're called it though, it makes no sense unless the starting front row was getting destroyed and bordering on cards but that never happens.

Next contestant, The Irish Times.
Special subject - The Bleeding Obvious

View attachment 24884

Roggerland won't be too impressed with its official newsletter getting real.

Actually, this reminds me. See the second fella in black there looking off up to the left on the picture. He's clapping his hands in a way I've noticed only rugby players do when they parade into the dressing room after a match. Oafs hit BOTH palms off each other rather than hitting one palm with the backs of the fingers of your other hand like normal people.

I think it's seen as a more manly way to clap by oaf ballers. I don't know if this is a thing but I think we all need to be vigilant here and set our rogbish warning systems for it. I'm sure it's probably because Napolean or some other great general clapped that way.

Next contestant, The Irish Times.
Special subject - The Bleeding Obvious

View attachment 24884

Roggerland won't be too impressed with its official newsletter getting real.
"The Rugby World Cup is the Downton Abbey of sport, a pretty window into a stratified society, where the wealth is concentrated among the elites and privilege trumps everything."

28147.jpeg

1695045063644.png

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...only-one-question-can-they-kick-it-oh-god-yes
"“The entire effort of the future will be to invent silence, slowness and solitude,” the French surrealist painter Marcel Duchamp once said. Alas, Duchamp died in 1968 and was unable to witness Steve Borthwick’s England rendering his vision in perfect flesh. "
“Physical contest! Physical contest!” screamed Jamie George as England hunkered down for an early scrum. As a description of his surroundings, it was flawless. I like to imagine that at mealtimes George greets the arrival of his food with a cry of: “Dinner! Dinner!”

Wonderful.

“Physical contest! Physical contest!” screamed Jamie George as England hunkered down for an early scrum. As a description of his surroundings, it was flawless. I like to imagine that at mealtimes George greets the arrival of his food with a cry of: “Dinner! Dinner!”

Wonderful.
I also liked
"that repeatedly kicking away good possession is actually a form of 4D chess that a layperson could scarcely be expected to grasp. "

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ruben Berrios Septet

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼