Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
I've no problem at all in saying that MLMD, along with the leaders of ALL of the opposition parties bar Aontu, and some TDs you wish to dismiss as "just a herd of leftard wasters" called it wrong. I knew she called it wrong and I was very vocal here, and elsewhere, that I'd be voting NO NO, so there's absolutely no shrieking from me that MLMD got it right - she didn't.

But who exactly is it that you're going to give your vote to in upcoming elections and why? The Govt parties who thought it a good idea to champion this referendum, to spend Millions on it; to suppress the advice of the AG on it; to be complicit in the lies told about the AG's advice on it? The Government that rammed it through the Dail?
You describe both Cairns and Bacik as donkeys, and the others as "just a herd of leftard wasters." So who exactly are you going to vote for? We know it won't be SF, and presumably you'll vote so will it be you reverting to putting 1 and 2 opposite the FF candidates again :cool:
For me it will be the far right candiditates

He voted for the Hate Speech bill.

Lol

That's the problem with the Party Whip system.

There was an Independent TD on "The Week in Politics" last night in reference to the forcing through of legislation by the Government and the guilotining of time to discuss amendments said that the way the Government run the Dail it's the least democratic parliament he can think of in Europe.

Can you believe it
Dr.Ryng is saying that players at matches should not demonstrate their religion by making the sign of the cross when coming out onto the pitch

She's a stupid clown. Wonder what she'd say if people objected to the flagging of academic qualifications in their titles so - what a load of cobblers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼