Rate the last Documentary film that you saw

The Princess,

Using only archival footage it portrays Princess Diana's life and death.

Expertly put together. Jesus the Tans really lost their marbles when she croaked it. An interesting look into collective voyeurism and hysteria.

Muhammad Ali, What's my name, is only magnificent.

Goes through his whole career, the background to the racism of the times, his draft refusal, his obvious descent into parkinsons long before he retired and it does so with some of the best background music I've ever heard.

11/10

On Sky btw.

The Jimmy Savile documentary on Netflix is good. Much better than the usual Netflix fare.

Easy to forget how popular he was. Raised millions for charity,,was courted by royals and prime ministers, volunteered in hospitals and was never far from the public eye.

And was a complete bastard. He took hiding in plain site to a whole new level. He conned everyone, including some very very smart people.

Normally avoid Netflix docs like the plague but watched this on your recommendation.

Fackin hell.

Very good but fackin hell.

Will be interesting to see Steve Coogan playing him.

Normally avoid Netflix docs like the plague but watched this on your recommendation.

Fackin hell.

Very good but fackin hell.

Will be interesting to see Steve Coogan playing him.
Aye, when you see it all put together like that, it's scarey what he got away with.

Lots of people knew too. Johnny Rotten was speaking publicly about in 1978 FFS. Having friends in high places certainly helped. The heir to the throne and the PM both consulting him for advice.

Untold: the girlfriend who didn't exist is decent enough. I have no recollection of it at the time, but I suppose American Football isn't news here.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼