Rate the last Documentary film that you saw

The Street ( Amazon prime is decent) Trendy London encroaching on a working class neighbourhood Locals being pushed out for wealthy trendies/ ring any bells? It’s happening here for the last few years aswell albeit in a smaller way Nevertheless it’s otw

I reckon they died

thumbs_up_lost.gif

nothing compares.
sinéad o’connor doc.
7/10

goes through 83 to around 94 and covers the massive rise and sudden fall. decent stuff all things considered. i guess they didn’t want to go from fall to mental breakdown which is fair enough. they probably wouldn’t have had her onboard otherwise.

I reckon they died
I meant their bodies were never recovered. Divers actually saw the pilots in the cockpit and part of the front of the plane more than likely had several victims inside. When they attempted to raise the plane the hoist snapped , plunged back down into the sea and the rescuers literally gave up on trying to ever raise it again.
Awful for the families tbh . I would be livid if it was my family member in that plane and just left there.

nothing compares.
sinéad o’connor doc.
7/10

goes through 83 to around 94 and covers the massive rise and sudden fall. decent stuff all things considered. i guess they didn’t want to go from fall to mental breakdown which is fair enough. they probably wouldn’t have had her onboard otherwise.

I'd rather hang myself slowly with barbed wire than watch a planck of that morosity.

I meant their bodies were never recovered. Divers actually saw the pilots in the cockpit and part of the front of the plane more than likely had several victims inside. When they attempted to raise the plane the hoist snapped , plunged back down into the sea and the rescuers literally gave up on trying to ever raise it again.
Awful for the families tbh . I would be livid if it was my family member in that plane and just left there.

Aer Lingus policy of rapid egress.

nothing compares.
sinéad o’connor doc.
7/10

I wonder did Jack Fate watch it yet.
Dem bloody snakes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼