Question for the Ladies of the board.

I actually wasn't, cos I was so tired. I don't know what's wrong with me. Getting old I suppose. Just a few cocktails after work Friday, in bed for 12.30, few drinks and smokes Saturday night, in bed for 12.30. Huge walk yesterday and in bed for 10.30! - that's a tame weekend.

oul'doll said:
I actually wasn't, cos I was so tired. I don't know what's wrong with me. Getting old I suppose. Just a few cocktails after work Friday, in bed for 12.30, few drinks and smokes Saturday night, in bed for 12.30. Huge walk yesterday and in bed for 10.30! - that's a tame weekend.

oull' doll ? howdy. Hows things in the southern hemisphere ? Australia aint it. thats tame for a weekend in the sun and on holiday.

Lostmeringtopaddypower said:
Well it's 11.30pm here now and I'm heading in for a long, long snooze.
Catch ya in 8-9 hours.
And don't overdue the work thing.

Heh heh heh.

Take it easy.
Gluck.

tis 10.30pm.

CHANCE said:
oull' doll ? howdy. Hows things in the southern hemisphere ? Australia aint it. thats tame for a weekend in the sun and on holiday.

I know it is, but we'd been overdoing it on the drinking since we got here. Plus, we don't know too many people to be inviting us to mad parties!
Things are great though. It's a really nice city.

oul'doll said:
I know it is, but we'd been overdoing it on the drinking since we got here. Plus, we don't know too many people to be inviting us to mad parties!
Things are great though. It's a really nice city.

well done on that keep the irish side up anyway.

good to hear that aswell. Not missing much here. Tis cold and it rains.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼