Question for the Ladies of the board.

a good looking car to me would mean he knows enough about cars.. seriously I cannot imagine going out with a guy who doesnt give a damn about cars.. like, am I supposed to watch Top Gear by myself? Hahaha!

Nicewanbiy said:
Had a conversation with a young lady last night about this.

Would a guy with a flashy car impress you? It is something you take into account for a prospective partner?

From a man's point of view a burd driving a flashy car means fuck all, from her point of view it ment alot.

Your opinions please?

They are called stellas

northsidescumbag said:
It is possible for a girl to be into cars and not be shallow. I'd love to see what would happen if ye went to racershaven or cruiseforbirds.com and called any girl with an interest in cars shallow.

hahaha!
Actually, the ironic thing is I am really into cars but I cant seem to pass my driving test here! Will I ever drive a car myself (legally) ??

northsidescumbag said:
How many times have you tried?

4th time on paddy's day.. the test here is fairly difficult tho and ive had a notorious examinator the first 3 times. The first time I just wasnt ready, the 2nd and 3rd I was nervous as fuck. Better luck this time I hope. Different examinator too I hope, the guy is so intimidating.

Larizla said:
4th time on paddy's day.. the test here is fairly difficult tho and ive had a notorious examinator the first 3 times. The first time I just wasnt ready, the 2nd and 3rd I was nervous as fuck. Better luck this time I hope. Different examinator too I hope, the guy is so intimidating.
Do ye have something like a provisional over there or do you not drive at all until you pass your test?

northsidescumbag said:
Do ye have something like a provisional over there or do you not drive at all until you pass your test?

no such thing as a provisional. You take the theory test, then you have to take driving lessons (40 euros/hr or more) until your instructor thinks you are ready for your exam. You are only allowed to drive during those lessons, not under the supervision of anyone else. The annoying thing is that this exam guy is well known in the area as being very strict, but there's nothing you can do when he is 'randomly' selected to be your exam guy. Thats 250 euros down the drain with every exam. :idea:

Larizla said:
no such thing as a provisional. You take the theory test, then you have to take driving lessons (40 euros/hr or more) until your instructor thinks you are ready for your exam. You are only allowed to drive during those lessons, not under the supervision of anyone else. The annoying thing is that this exam guy is well known in the area as being very strict, but there's nothing you can do when he is 'randomly' selected to be your exam guy. Thats 250 euros down the drain with every exam. :idea:
God that's a horrible system.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼