Public Transport Spreads Disease

The Building Regulations relate to buildings (the clue is in the name). Last time I checked Princes St is a street (again the clue is in the name).
You've made up laws that don't exist and now you've changed tack completely and are quoting the Building Regs at me.
Stacky the Spoofer.
Just wait until you see all the Part M compliant paths,crosswalks,disabled parking bays,blister paving tactile steps, and ramps etc in the public realm across the city and at access points to buildings.

You are just totally lost.

Just wait until you see all the Part M compliant paths,crosswalks,disabled parking bays,blister paving tactile steps, and ramps etc in the public realm across the city and at access points to buildings.

You are just totally lost.
Jaysus Stacky you're a trier if nothing else.
Guidance in relation to things like tactile paving etc are provided by TII (I assume you know who they are).
I'm not lost, just baffled at your double down attempts.

Jaysus Stacky you're a trier if nothing else.
Guidance in relation to things like tactile paving etc are provided by TII (I assume you know who they are).
I'm not lost, just baffled at your double down attempts.
Compliance with Part M TGD M via Building Control with the Local Authority.

Go and have a long rest......

Compliance with Part M TGD M via Building Control with the Local Authority.

Go and have a long rest......
The Building Control Unit in City Hall have nothing to do with paths, crossways, tactile paving etc etc. They examine buildings, hence the name. You continue to post complete fabrications, not sure why tbh.

The Building Control Unit in City Hall have nothing to do with paths, crossways, tactile paving etc etc. They examine buildings, hence the name. You continue to post complete fabrications, not sure why tbh.
Ah they do.

It is their actual job.

Who else is responsible?

Who do you contact if you trip or cannot safely traverse a ramp or path?

Who will provide public liability insurance?

The Legion of Mary?

Ah they do.

It is their actual job.

Who else is responsible?

Who do you contact if you trip or cannot safely traverse a ramp or path?

Who will provide public liability insurance?

The Legion of Mary?
No they don't.
The Roads Dept are the people to contact if it is a public road.
All jokes aside, you haven't a clue what you are talking about and your posts are getting more bizarre every time so let's just pack it in.

No they don't.
The Roads Dept
are the people to contact if it is a public road.
All jokes aside, you haven't a clue what you are talking about and your posts are getting more bizarre every time so let's just pack it in.
Eh, they do.

You have to submit detailed drawings and compliance statements to Building Control at commencement notice stage where it is all reviewed.

Are you seriously suggesting that all our new pedestrian streets, cycle lanes, crossing points, traffic light junctions, ramps, step access can just be built otherwise?

Everything in the public realm has to comply or else it would cost local authorities huge sums in claims.

You are making about as much sense as the eejit who wants to get rid of public transport.

Eh, they do.

You have to submit detailed drawings and compliance statements to Building Control at commencement notice stage where it is all reviewed.

Are you seriously suggesting that all our new pedestrian streets, cycle lanes, crossing points, traffic light junctions, ramps, step access can just be built otherwise?

Everything in the public realm has to comply or else it would cost local authorities huge sums in claims.

You are making about as much sense as the eejit who wants to get rid of public transport.
How does a cycle lane comply with regulations that relate to buildings?
You have been spouting complete rubbish all day. Stacky the Spoofer.

We are talking about pedestrian streets. All works in the public realm have to have compliance. The ones that you moan about and say no one is responsible for and you can just build away without any regulatory oversight whatsoever.

Good luck getting State funding.

Do carry on though......................

We are talking about pedestrian streets. All works in the public realm have to have compliance. The ones that you moan about and say no one is responsible for and you can just build away without any regulatory oversight whatsoever. Do carry on though......................
You've made up laws that don't exist, claimed that the building regs relate to streets and that the Building Control Unit in City Hall manage the public realm. Man oh man.
I've wasted enough time on someone as clueless as you. Keep posting the spoofs though if it makes you happy.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼