Public Transport Spreads Disease

Princess St has been pedestrianised since 1972. Grants from Failte Ireland were provided during the C-19 pandemic and all compliant with fire regulations, planning and disbility planning laws and statutes
Nonsensical post.
You've just put a load of words into a sentence to make it sound like Princes St is fine. Poor stuff.

Princess St has been pedestrianised since 1972. Grants from Failte Ireland were provided during the C-19 pandemic and all compliant with fire regulations, planning and disbility planning laws and statutes
Can't have nice things when the cranks and haters are around. ;)

You genuinely have no idea what you are even on about.

No biggie.
Fair enough, if you're the expert enlighten me.
What is a disability planning law and how does it relate to Princes St? You might quote the relevant act(s) if you don't mind.
Thanks.

Fair enough, if you're the expert enlighten me.
What is a disability planning law and how does it relate to Princes St? You might quote the relevant act(s) if you don't mind.
Thanks.
There is no such thing as a "Disability Planning Law"

All proposals were approved at Local and National Government Level, Dept. of Environment, City Hall Planning Department, Legals Dept for review for insurances etc, Building Control for Fire and Disability including consultations with the Fire Department and all local traders.

There is no such thing as a "Disability Planning Law"

All proposals were approved at Local and National Government Level, Dept. of Environment, City Hall Planning Department, Legals Dept for review for insurances etc, Building Control for Fire and Disability including consultations with the Fire Department and all local traders.
Then why did you tell us that disability planning laws were being complied with when they don't even exist?
An entertaining enough game of Spot the Spoofer in fairness. Cheers Stacky.

Then why did you tell us that disability planning laws were being complied with when they don't even exist?
An entertaining enough game of Spot the Spoofer in fairness. Cheers Stacky.
Compliance is via TGD Part M of the updated Building Regulations 2022 which are all established statute law.

As i said earluer,you have no idea whatsoever you are on about.

Which is fine

Compliance is via TGD Part M of the updated Building Regulations 2022 which are all established statute law.

As i said earluer,you have no idea whatsoever you are on about.

Which is fine
The Building Regulations relate to buildings (the clue is in the name). Last time I checked Princes St is a street (again the clue is in the name).
You've made up laws that don't exist and now you've changed tack completely and are quoting the Building Regs at me.
Stacky the Spoofer.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Duke Special
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Woah! Mama!

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼